IGNORED

Identify this demo...

bani

Anyone recall the name of this demo? I'll describe it as best I can from memory...

It was a demo of a ball bouncing around in a room in pseudo-3d, its bouncing was synchronized to music.

It was released around the time of the fujiboink demo if I remember correctly.

The music might have been composed by gary gilbertson or philip price.

Hm, never thought of using a joystick with Hollywood Medieval--I figured that since the console keys all did the same thing (turn a corner at the next available opportunity), there was no point to a joystick. Does it really do anything other than turn at the next corner (like the console keys)?

I remember getting out of the maze exactly once. I can't remember which musical "passages" I took, but it was pretty cool, musically speaking. At least I think I got out--the music came to a "proper" end. :ponder:

What's interesting about that and his homepage is the complete lack of any mention of anything he did at Atari. The silence on the matter is deafening--unless I'm mistaken (and I hope I am), I can't seem to find any commentary by him about any of that stuff. :?

Also, any mention of Ballsong 1, 2 and Hollywood Medieval cannot be complete without mentioning Interval! Really great stuff! Well, if you have any interest at all in music it is. :ponder: :D