IGNORED

EXCLUSIVE! New GBA Homebrew to be released at VGTXPO

videogametrader

gdg-gbagamepack1-300x270.jpg

GDG’s Homebrew Heaven is proud to announce the latest in retro-programming for the Game Boy Advance. The HomeBrew GamePack is a celebration of the best of independent development and publishing. Packing nine full games into this collection is a steal at just over four(+) bucks per game. This collection contains something for everyone! Enjoy the free-roaming SHMUP AstroHawk, the After Burner inspired Bogey6, and two puzzle games Codename: Hacker and GEMini. If you like Mappy, you’ll appreciate ScanBoy and MoonQuake will remind you of Bomberman. The platformer Wonkie Guy will have you laughing out loud as he does things with his head that Mario would never dream of doing. Metal Warriors 4 unravels an elaborate written action story and then help Lindsi Luna Blast men in black and raging zombies!

This game will be released in VERY LIMITED quantiy at the Video Game Trader Expo. The expo will have 12 copies on hand at $40 each.

For information on the October 23rd Video Game Trader Expo, head over to http://www.vgtxpo.com

This looks pretty nice. I especially like the technology behind Metal Warrior 4:

This is a port of my 2003 C64 game "Metal Warrior 4 - Agents of Metal" that runs on GBA. It runs by creating a sort of virtual machine enviroment (6510 CPU and SID sound chip emulation) with API hooks for the rest of the stuff like graphics & file access.

Hope I can order this online from you guys sometime!

This looks pretty nice. I especially like the technology behind Metal Warrior 4:

This is a port of my 2003 C64 game "Metal Warrior 4 - Agents of Metal" that runs on GBA. It runs by creating a sort of virtual machine enviroment (6510 CPU and SID sound chip emulation) with API hooks for the rest of the stuff like graphics & file access.

Hope I can order this online from you guys sometime!

I believe Good Deal Games will be selling them. We will have 12 at the show.