IGNORED

Cartridge Storage Suggestions

Madaracs

Right now my carts are in shoe-boxes and storage bins. Does anyone have a suggestion of a way to neatly display your ColecoVision cartridges? Wall storage is preferred but I'm open to other options.

I wish I had the woodworking tools, I would love to make a wall hanging cartridge holder with a glass door.

Right now my carts are in shoe-boxes and storage bins. Does anyone have a suggestion of a way to neatly display your ColecoVision cartridges? Wall storage is preferred but I'm open to other options.

I wish I had the woodworking tools, I would love to make a wall hanging cartridge holder with a glass door.

Me too. :) That'd be cool.

Me too. :) That'd be cool.

Here's one I found, kinda hard to see the graphic on the front:

woodwallcabinet.jpg

woodwallcabinet2.jpg

These work well:

post-23487-128779683208_thumb.jpg

I have six of them and they slide together via some notches on the side. Usually can find them at GW. Work well for 2600, CV, and Intellivision carts.

Cool. What's GW?

--

Bookshelf: Yep. I might have to go that route... although I think I'll end up rebuilding my closet. I put shelves in but it wasn't very efficiently laid out...

These work well:

post-23487-128779683208_thumb.jpg

I have six of them and they slide together via some notches on the side. Usually can find them at GW. Work well for 2600, CV, and Intellivision carts.

Cool. What's GW?

--

Bookshelf: Yep. I might have to go that route... although I think I'll end up rebuilding my closet. I put shelves in but it wasn't very efficiently laid out...

I'm guessing GoodWill

love to see pics of that. ;)

Edit: just saw pics up there :roll:

Edited by Armonigann

I found 2 really awesome storage cabinets several years ago.They're called "Vid-Rak", the smokey clear plastic doors open from bottom, reverse medieval draw bridge style.They hold 28 games each.I wish i had more but have not seen any in the past 5-7 years, never saw more since i bought those.

I found 2 really awesome storage cabinets several years ago.They're called "Vid-Rak", the smokey clear plastic doors open from bottom, reverse medieval draw bridge style.They hold 28 games each.I wish i had more but have not seen any in the past 5-7 years, never saw more since i bought those.

Can you post pics?

Can you post pics?

Hi. tz101, i'd love to show pics.I do not own a digital camera.Is there a way i can upload pics from my PC to AA?.Excuse my ignorance! :dunce: Oh yeah, what is the best kind of file for that, example, jpeg, bitmap, artfile, etc,The best i can do now is upload scanned pics from my PC, thanx!

Edited by Rik

Here is my solution. I got me the Music Mates AND that sweet glass-faced cabinet. Love that thing.

post-6271-128848145562_thumb.jpg

okay, so I thought I was the only one with that sweet glass - faced cabinet. So now I know there is someone else, and you live pretty close to where I live, I'm in Sacramento. Where did you find yours, mine was a Goodwill.

charles

Bought mine on eBay, it was shipped from Florida. I was shocked that a) I got it for so little and b) the seller packed it REALLY well.

Love it.

MusicMates from various sources. They are out there.

Here is my solution. I got me the Music Mates AND that sweet glass-faced cabinet. Love that thing.

post-6271-128848145562_thumb.jpg

okay, so I thought I was the only one with that sweet glass - faced cabinet. So now I know there is someone else, and you live pretty close to where I live, I'm in Sacramento. Where did you find yours, mine was a Goodwill.

charles

• 1 month later...

My first post here on AtariAge.

Found this web site that has some video game organizers for sale that look like a good deal.

Link: http://www.jackbergsales.com/toys/RecreationalProducts574GameOrganizerWoodenShelf.htm

http://www.jackbergsales.com/toys/RecreationalProducts574GameOrganizerWoodenShelf.htm (Just incase I do not have rights to do links).

Clay

Edited by Clay