IGNORED

smile_walle has gone of the deep end !

CPUWIZ

I'll say....hope he realises that it's just a box (one of the more risky items to buy through ebay).

Hey! wait a mins!!!

yes I do have Miner 2049er II cartridge, and Insructions and guess what? it is Tigervision's catalog!

THEN

that will all together become COMPLETE IN BOX!!! :D

Jason :)

Seller and I was very nice and im going to sent him US money order, and when I receive, I will let you know about box's coditions!!

I agreed with CPUWIZ about Seller's is very exellcent and he always take care of Atari box and put into the padded box!

Jason :)

Just for the box, Amazing. Maybe it is actually a good investment. I think Atari 2600 is becoming more and more collected.

I would pay many times that for a box for Music Machine or Air Raid :party:

As for the colletibility of Atari 2600, if you ask me, the number of must-check-mental-sanity collectors is pretty stable. The economic situation in the world may have to do something with that, though I think this hobby will just nog get any bigger. What we have seen over the past couple of years is people entering and leaving the hobby at comparable rates. For example, you see long time collectors selling their collections all the time, it's a continuous proces. There is large number of not-so-insane collectors, but they will never spend this kind of money.

Cheers,

Marco

• 2 weeks later...