IGNORED

Timesplitters 2/XBox

eric_ruck

I'm not sure if this topic has been treated before, but if you loved the original Timesplitters...

The XBox version is a lot of fun. But I made the mistake of trying it out in story mode on the easy level first. Don't bother -- they cut 2/3 of the levels off to make the level easy.

Not only should you not mess with easy, but you should find a friend and play it with two people on the normal level. The more monsters, less ammo per player and more strategy.

Can't wait to master normal so I can give hard a go...

Eric

I bought TS2... and I hated it until I played the challenge and multiplayer modes... if this game was live compatable.... OMG... :-) The gameplay modes are awesome!!! I love the flaming monkey's one!

I played it long enough to get gold in just about everything, and platinum awards in a few things... :-) I still have a lot to unlock...

The story mode is so stupid... it doesn't make any sense?? And even if you play it not on easy mode... the levels are still REALLY short.

I was big time disapointed in TS2. Easy, short, unchallenging. Now, if you are looking for a serious good time, Serious Sam is the way to go. the game is long - I had over 30hrs. in it before I beat it. You can play 16 player Co-Op. Yea you read that right - 2 people is the max you can have on one Xbox so...........the multiplayer is awesome ! It is kinda like Duke, but sweet as hell. I just picked up a second copy so I can system link :)