IGNORED

Spectre 128 software

Goochman

Folks,

I have a Spectre 128 I purchased many years ago. In the age of saving disk space on my 40mb ICD drive I ran a program called DC Squish to compress executables.

Ive been moving all my stuff to my UltraSatan II from my ICD drive but have not been able to get my Spectre 128 to boot. It could be the cartridge (Ive done all the cleaning I can think about) - however I know some things broke when 'compressed'.

I cant find my diskettes anymore and couldnt find them on line. Anyone know where I can get the latest Spectre 128 diskettes so I can confirm whether or not my cart still works?

I got the software off Atari-Fourms

Yeh you can can thank Geocities going down for the loss of the Spectre page I used to have up, which was there with the blessing of Dave Small and everything.

Maybe one day I'll put it up again.

Yeh you can can thank Geocities going down for the loss of the Spectre page I used to have up, which was there with the blessing of Dave Small and everything.

I wish you would, I really enjoyed reading it. David Small was definitely one of my computing heroes back in the day.

• 3 weeks later...

What was the address of the page? There is a project to archive the old Geocities pages and they may have it.

• 3 weeks later...

I wish you would, I really enjoyed reading it. David Small was definitely one of my computing heroes back in the day.

Found it! :D

http://www.oocities.com/clu-da-bard/