IGNORED

I need some advice, check out my auctions while you're at it

IceCold

You can check out my auctions at http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View...&sort=3&rows=25 . Do not bid if you don't live in the USA! Hopefully one of you great AtariAgers will bid on some of my items.

I need some advice though . Would it be wrong to put Marble Craze on ebay with a buy it now of $20? At least then I wouldn't be making a profit, or even staying even, so it wouldn't be like one of those a**holes who buy homebrews and sell them for way more. The thing is, I like the game and everything, but I suck so bad at it that I find that I barely ever play it. I just know that sometimes people get offended when somebody puts a homebrew on eBay. So, would that be a bad thing to do? I just don't want to offend anybody. Thank you for your input! And, do you guys think anybody would buy it?

It's your property, sell it if you want to and for whatever price you want.  It's nice of you to check, but I don't see how you would be harming the community.

Yeah, I just don't want to offend the author of the game. It seems like there are always people on eBay selling homebrews for way more than they paid for them, or saying they're prototypes when they're reproductions, and things like that. So I just thought I'd ask how you guys feel. I don't think I'll have to sell it though, just the stuff I've already put up should just about cover all the money I need.

You can check out my auctions at http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View...&sort=3&rows=25  .  Do not bid if you don't live in the USA!  Hopefully one of you great AtariAgers will bid on some of my items.

I need some advice though .  Would it be wrong to put Marble Craze on ebay with a buy it now of $20?  At least then I wouldn't be making a profit, or even staying even, so it wouldn't be like one of those a**holes who buy homebrews and sell them for way more.  The thing is, I like the game and everything, but I suck so bad at it that I find that I barely ever play it.  I just know that sometimes people get offended when somebody puts a homebrew on eBay.  So, would that be a bad thing to do?  I just don't want to offend anybody.  Thank you for your input!  And, do you guys think anybody would buy it?

Hmm, didn't you pay more than $20.00,- for it if you include shipping ? I would say list it without a BIN but put a reserve on it to protect your investment.

You can check out my auctions at http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View...&sort=3&rows=25  .  Do not bid if you don't live in the USA!  Hopefully one of you great AtariAgers will bid on some of my items.

I need some advice though .  Would it be wrong to put Marble Craze on ebay with a buy it now of $20?  At least then I wouldn't be making a profit, or even staying even, so it wouldn't be like one of those a**holes who buy homebrews and sell them for way more.  The thing is, I like the game and everything, but I suck so bad at it that I find that I barely ever play it.  I just know that sometimes people get offended when somebody puts a homebrew on eBay.  So, would that be a bad thing to do?  I just don't want to offend anybody.  Thank you for your input!  And, do you guys think anybody would buy it?

Hmm, didn't you pay more than $20.00,- for it if you include shipping ? I would say list it without a BIN but put a reserve on it to protect your investment.

Actually, I paid $25, but no shipping(bought at Cinciclassic). I'll feel like I'm ripping somebody off if I sell a used game for as much as you can get a new one though. I think I should just not sell it, I can't figure out a good price.

Want to trade it for something ?

Yeah, that way I won't feel bad :D . What do you have? I'm looking mostly for spare 2600 systems, 2600 games, any other Atari system(except for Jaguar, already have 1 of those), Jaguar composite video cable, and Jaguar games. I also collect for many other systems in case you don't have any of that stuff, just thought I'd tell you the main things I need. Thank you! :)