IGNORED

Could some of the Jag's 'Cancelled' games be ressurected/revived

carmel_andrews

Somewhat disappointed that only 15 games from the jag list were actually being worked on (i.e code exists etc) still, at least that is about a quarter to a third of the jaguar library for commercially released games back in the day

The list is actually bigger than that and I could post a list of all the ones known to exist in some form that are not released. I am pretty sure its more than 15.

Edited by The_Laird

• 1 month later...

Quite a few of that list still exist (and some were released, even). Big chunks of American Hero are playable, same with BIWN, same with Brett Hull Hockey, I've seen someone playing LiveWire at a JagFest UK. We all know about Phaze Zero, Tiny Toon Adventures and Painter. There are mockups of Jack Nicklaus Cyber Golf. I have Virtual VCS. So really a fair few are accounted for!

Rollcage would have been awesome, same with Phear (rumoured finished but Nintendo got exclusive rights when they recoded it as Tetrisphere for the N64). It's probably a blessing some of those got cancelled though, Lester the Unlikely was awful :P

Stone

Quite a few of that list still exist (and some were released, even). Big chunks of American Hero are playable, same with BIWN, same with Brett Hull Hockey, I've seen someone playing LiveWire at a JagFest UK. We all know about Phaze Zero, Tiny Toon Adventures and Painter. There are mockups of Jack Nicklaus Cyber Golf. I have Virtual VCS. So really a fair few are accounted for!

Rollcage would have been awesome, same with Phear (rumoured finished but Nintendo got exclusive rights when they recoded it as Tetrisphere for the N64). It's probably a blessing some of those got cancelled though, Lester the Unlikely was awful :P

Stone

Just look at the thread I posted recently that lists pretty much all the Jag's planned games and the status of them.