IGNORED

DragonSaga

Ninjabba

I´d prefer a 50 digit password! :o

Noted down: a special edition with a 50 digit password, including indistinguishable 0s and Os, l and 1, etc. just for you ;)

I'm not making a buyers list at this time (its way too early), but I'm pretty sure there will be enough copies once the project is finished.

• 1 month later...

Hi Ninjabba

Any updates?

greetings Walter

Hi Walter, thanks for asking. There's work done on a daily base, but its been slowed down a bit because of my graduation plans this year. I'll try and give a small graphical update some time soon!

• 1 month later...

Finally got some time to do that update. I've renewed the images on the first page. The update shows an image of an indoor shop, some battle with a standard attack and magic, and overlapping tile sprites in the village. Hope you people like it :)

Now for a status update; I'm currently facing a gigantic load of work as I'm currently employed for a part-time job (luckily I can combine my part-time job with a bit of sprite creation), also doing an internship at a company as a smartphone programmer, and on top of that, I should be graduating on the 1st of July (horror!!!). And most important, have a good time with my girl :)

As you can imagine, I should put some things a bit of a rest, and I have to minimize working on this project until after my graduation. This should mean, however, that I have a lot more time again during the summer and afterwards.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Believe it or not, but the project is still in progress. Finally delivered my thesis today :)

Good to hear!

I´m afraid that with the cancellation of the few RPGs that were in development for the Lynx in its heyday, and "Distant Lands" being in development hell for a decade now I can not let you abandon this project. ;)

I must say though, when I saw this thread had new posts that you would start selling the final game now. To go head-on with Skyrim, as I expect Dragon Saga, Dragon´s Aga or Dragon Sage or whatever it will be named to make Skyrim look like a short, ugly demo written in BASIC by comparison. :P

By the way, are you late or something? I understood you would graduate July 1st, but you delivered your thesis now? Or is this something else? Just saying, if your time plan did not work out you will have to dump your girl to make up for it. We can´t have your personal life get into the way of our long-awaited JRPG. :D