IGNORED

I did click "BIN" for Atari Jaguar Rayman

smile_walle

I did clicked "BIN" for Atari Jaguar Rayman for $10.00.

Look at seller's auction...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...1943024563&rd=1

I wondering is still a good deal??

Beacuse Im looking for Rayman with good deal and finally found it cheap! Im glad!

So, im curious, how much supposed the real price for Rayman?

Jason

I think you got a good deal on this great game for the Jag. $10us for a complete, good looking boxed Jag game, seems about right for me.

Hope the transactions goes smoothly, I haven't played the original Rayman in awhile because whenever I think of Rayman I always head to Rayman 2 for the dreamcast which I haven't finished :)

That's wierd, cus although he says Jaguar in the title banner, he says "for the NES" in the body of the ad. I'm guessing he just cut and pasted the text from someone else's NES Rayman auction - at least I hope so for your sake!

$10 is really, REALLY good for Rayman. I'm kind of jealous: it's a pretty decent game, and one of the few Jaguar carts I don't have! :(

I've seen Rayman hit $30+ for a boxed copy. I was lucky, I got mine locally for $7 (the same place I found AvP for $9 :)).

It's a great, if not hard as hell, platformer game. Easily some of the best graphics (my opinion!) for a platformer on the Jag.

Brian

I think you got a good deal on this great game for the Jag.  $10us for a complete, good looking boxed Jag game, seems about right for me.

Hope the transactions goes smoothly, I haven't played the original Rayman in awhile because whenever I think of Rayman I always head to Rayman 2 for the dreamcast which I haven't finished :)

Transactions went so smoothly! I did already paid through paypal to the seller, so they going to mail to me! Everything went no plm! 8)

When I receive Rayman and to see how the box's coditions and cartridge when I post here.

Jason

I think you got a good deal on this great game for the Jag.  $10us for a complete, good looking boxed Jag game, seems about right for me.

Transactions went so smoothly! I did already paid through paypal to the seller, so they going to mail to me! Everything went no plm! 8)

When I receive Rayman and to see how the box's coditions and cartridge when I post here.

Jason

So far so good. Just as long as the pieces are in the condition described you got a great deal. Just be sure to leave positive feedback when everything is received!

Good find there!

Jason

Great deal Jason. Rayman is hard to find complete boxed for less that $25-30. Good snag!

Jason

What's Rayman in the factory shrink wrap worth these days?

I have no idea about this, but I did checked at "Go Atari", they selling for $69.99 with factory sealed Rayman.

Jason

I wonder if this is going to be the price where lots of these titles will stay or appreciate upwards from. I have many sealed jag games I collected over the years and it's nice to see they didn't become worthless.

I think $70 is the online retail price because many of these sellers bought the Jag games when they came out and that was the retail price back then. So they are trying to get their money back.

Rayman and other slightly rarer Jag games usually go from $15-30 complete on eBay. I'm surprised that only 1 Rayman has been sold in the last few months so maybe that one is becoming scarer. Some games like AvP and Atari Karts are certainly coming down in value after showing up too much on eBay.

I think $70 is the online retail price because many of these sellers bought the Jag games when they came out and that was the retail price back then.  So they are trying to get their money back.

Rayman and other slightly rarer Jag games usually go from $15-30 complete on eBay.  I'm surprised that only 1 Rayman has been sold in the last few months so maybe that one is becoming scarer.  Some games like AvP and Atari Karts are certainly coming down in value after showing up too much on eBay.

But you really don't see a lot of games on ebay anymore in the factory shrink wrap. I think these are selling out. Except for the guy selling whole cases of the games there are much fewer copies out there.

But you really don't see a lot of games on ebay anymore in the factory shrink wrap. I think these are selling out. Except for the guy selling whole cases of the games there are much fewer copies out there.

Agreed, if kept in pristine, original factory shrinkwrap, I'm sure you're games will hold and go up in value. There's always a collectors market for these games, my pricing was more for people interested in getting the games to open them up and play them :)

Today, I did received Rayman from the mail! I did tested it and work fine, but one thing problem with my system, when I put my Rayman's cartridge put on, but power on I did realized red color, then power off, then try again but still the same thing red color, what wornng?? must be my system faultly or Rayman's cartridge faultly?

Anyway, box is very nice and there is no manual insuraction!! I need it, but well still a good deal of $10.00.... :roll:

Jason

Today, I did received Rayman from the mail!   I did tested it and work fine, but one thing problem with my system,  when I put my Rayman's cartridge put on, but power on  I did realized red color,  then power off,  then try again but still the same thing red color,  what wornng??  must be my system faultly or Rayman's cartridge faultly?

Anyway, box is very nice and there is no manual insuraction!!   I need it, but well still a good deal of $10.00.... :roll:  

Jason

You say it worked fine and then stopped working? I don't understand. It worked fine when you tested it and now it gives you the "Red Screen of Death"?

Please explain and I will try and help!

Ok, I did put on cartirdge and power on, but still show up red color of death too often, then tried again bit hard to push on the cartridge, then work fine with screen, then later I pull of the cartridge and then to see try again, I did put on cartridge, but still screen get red again! what is going on?