IGNORED

nvRAM High Score Carts for Sale....

Curt Vendel

Okay,

I've made 6 of these, that is it, also keeping them at the same price they've always been, so not trying to price gouge or anything...

http://www.legacyengineer.com/storefront/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=39&products_id=121

I will add 6 to the inventory at 8pm tonight Eastern Time, this will give everyone a fair shot at them, first come, first serve, not playing favorites, so all the people who've privately emailed me about holding one for them, the answer is no. You can have your existing cartridge upgraded if you want after Christmas/New Years, but these are the only ones I'm making available right now, sorry.

Curt

Nope, the updated carts not employ the new design that is now in the Expansion Modules.

This will be for those who own original HSC's that may or may not purchase an Expansion Module and would like to upgrade their HSC's to eliminate the inherent battery drain issue in the original GCC design that was duplicated to stay 100% true to the original design.

The new design is just that, its quite different from the GCC design in fact, its using technology in the HSC portion that didn't yet exist when the GCC guys developed the original HSC design.

Curt

For those of us who are technically challenged, does this cart have any functionality that won't be available on the expansion module?

• 1 month later...

Did anybody ever get their HSC? I have a confirmation number from USPS, but it never left NY? I sent messages to Curt on AA n through his website...

It's funny you should mention it - I just sent an email through the Legacy Engineering store inquiring about why it would be that the postal service would pick up the cart on the 10th and still not have it to me by now. I'm still waiting, too.

It happens...have had a couple of personal, unrelated packages in the past ,seem to have left the source, arrive to my local , in-town USPS office, then not be delivered, then seeing them supposedly leave the source again a couple days later, to arrive at the local office again, then drop off the radar, yet again, to eventually arrive a couple week later. Both having 1st class postage. Unexplainable...perhaps the packages were damaged and undeliverable and had to be repackaged and I should have checked with my local office., but they did make it, eventually.

Edited by AtariNerd

I'm wondering if the labels were printed (hence the numbers) but none of them have actually been sent out yet. I received something today from Canada sent surface mail, so mailed out beginning of December, so something airmail should have gotten here by now from the same time.

• 2 weeks later...