IGNORED

Atari BMX Airmaster

TheRedOrange

That auction is for the PAL version, which unfortunately is not worth $80.

And it's ABSOLUTELY NOT RIGHT !

... I think my poll is not properly complete, but if the things stay in this way then PAL BMX is just a bit less rare than the NTSC...

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/164615-bmx-airmaster-atari-red-label-box-both-ntsc-and-pal/page__p__2035314__fromsearch__1#entry2035314

A "6" on the PAL rarity list ?

SO poor...

;)

p.s.

Sorry... when I hear of BMX (PAL) I immediately become ANGRY (fortunately I'm not Bruce Banner... ;) :D !) !

That auction is for the PAL version, which unfortunately is not worth $80.

And it's ABSOLUTELY NOT RIGHT !

... I think my poll is not properly complete, but if the things stay in this way then PAL BMX is just a bit less rare than the NTSC...

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/164615-bmx-airmaster-atari-red-label-box-both-ntsc-and-pal/page__p__2035314__fromsearch__1#entry2035314

A "6" on the PAL rarity list ?

SO poor...

;)

p.s.

Sorry... when I hear of BMX (PAL) I immediately become ANGRY (fortunately I'm not Bruce Banner... ;) :D !) !

I ont know about your "polling". but the PAL version is a R6, and worth about $5 ;)

PALs aren't worth anything.

... especially this one

343.jpg

... the PAL version is a R6, and worth about $5 ;)

Sorry, Dino... don't want to start a "nuclear war"... but, as I already thought and said before, should be more than a R6 then worth more than 4 €.

Edited by macdlsa

... especially this one

343.jpg

Sorry, Dino... don't want to start a "nuclear war"... but, as I already thought and said before, should be more than a R6 then worth more than 4 €.

maybe,maybe not,but thats all they sell for on ebay.

• 4 weeks later...

... especially this one

343.jpg

Bmx airmaster (PAL) is not a R6 it´s R7-8, but it seems like everyone has a difrent rarity-scale now. :P And i for one would definently pay more then 5 dollars for it, maybe even 5 euros. :)

The PAL pengo is indeed a pricey cart. I got into a bidding war over that cart a couple of mounths ago and i got so exited that i actually placed a bid of 60+ euros for the pengo + jr. console, joysticks, paddles and 14 other carts.

After that i droped out, and that other guy took it (there were only two of us bidding). Im not gona out the guy who bought it, but i think he already had a pengo-cart. :)

So if someone resently bought a pengo-cart, my guess is that someone payed more then 70 euros for it.

PAL rules!

... especially this one

343.jpg

Bmx airmaster (PAL) is not a R6 it´s R7-8, but it seems like everyone has a difrent rarity-scale now. :P And i for one would definently pay more then 5 dollars for it, maybe even 5 euros. :)

The PAL pengo is indeed a pricey cart. I got into a bidding war over that cart a couple of mounths ago and i got so exited that i actually placed a bid of 60+ euros for the pengo + jr. console, joysticks, paddles and 14 other carts.

After that i droped out, and that other guy took it (there were only two of us bidding). Im not gona out the guy who bought it, but i think he already had a pengo-cart. :)

So if someone resently bought a pengo-cart, my guess is that someone payed more then 70 euros for it.

PAL rules!

He resold that pengo cart for US$300 on Ebay ;)

As for BMX, you are correct, its probably between $5 and 5 Euros :D

• 2 weeks later...