IGNORED

Sega genesis Arcade Nano mini Plug and Play

johj1987

Kinda cool/kind of a waste of money. The shareware-style games are kind of intriguing though. One AAA battery, that's kinda cool too. Too many "kind ofs" for me. :lol:

Yeah, I'm looking at it, and part of me does see the appeal... but even at that price, I'm sitting here asking myself if I'd really use it enough to make it worthwhile. I have a real Genesis, so... not feeling the need.

I do occasionally get tempted by the Gopher, though. The SD option intrigues me.

Kinda cool/kind of a waste of money. The shareware-style games are kind of intriguing though. One AAA battery, that's kinda cool too. Too many "kind ofs" for me. :lol:

Yeah, I'm looking at it, and part of me does see the appeal... but even at that price, I'm sitting here asking myself if I'd really use it enough to make it worthwhile. I have a real Genesis, so... not feeling the need.

I do occasionally get tempted by the Gopher, though. The SD option intrigues me.

Yeah Gopher is actually pretty cool and does have a use beyond novelty.

I am probably carrying some of these little novelty games for the holiday season. May sell well as stocking stuffers.

I like the tabletop joystick one, but the small ones are cute too.

I want this:

http://www.meijer.co...ayer/_/R-166164

Good price.. EDIT: It's made by TecToy also. The SD is for loading their games I believe, you can buy cards with 10 games on them each. They look like they suck.

Edited by yuppicide

Nice and small but seems like it would be a bitch to play. The controller part looks lame. Same thing with the Firecore, sweet system with a better screen than the Nomad but the control pad just ain't right. It might be a little bigger but the Genesis 3 would have much better playability using OEM Sega brand controllers, especially the 6-button.

Nice and small but seems like it would be a bitch to play. The controller part looks lame. Same thing with the Firecore, sweet system with a better screen than the Nomad but the control pad just ain't right. It might be a little bigger but the Genesis 3 would have much better playability using OEM Sega brand controllers, especially the 6-button.

The Gopher's dpad and buttons are pretty good actually. They feel mushy like the official 6-button controllers. I agree that the Retrogen/GenMobile dpads and buttons suck though.