IGNORED

Redshirts

jrok

Okay here is a reworked "Circus Galacticus" that includes many of the same concepts and controls from "Redshirts." Use the select switch at the character selection screen to select a different gladiator. The gladiators begin with different balances of speed versus armor, and will ultimately vary in weapon range as well.

I've put in 9 very basic kill-or-be-killed levels, after which the game will simply reset. After a you kill or die, press the fire button after a few seconds to either move on to the last level (if you won) or return to the Title Screen (if you lost).

Cheers!

J

I hate to see Red Shirts abandoned BUT I love this new Circus Galacticus. My favorite build so far.

Wp

Okay here is a reworked "Circus Galacticus" that includes many of the same concepts and controls from "Redshirts." Use the select switch at the character selection screen to select a different gladiator. The gladiators begin with different balances of speed versus armor, and will ultimately vary in weapon range as well.

I've put in 9 very basic kill-or-be-killed levels, after which the game will simply reset. After a you kill or die, press the fire button after a few seconds to either move on to the last level (if you won) or return to the Title Screen (if you lost).

Cheers!

J

I hate to see Red Shirts abandoned BUT I love this new Circus Galacticus. My favorite build so far.

Wp

Thanks slim. I'm not abandoning the other game, though. I just think it needs a bit more thought, and I'd rather use this engine for the gladiator game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...