IGNORED

Original Pepsi Invaders or not?

OldAtarian

I believe that this is on ebay more often than not....and cheaper than $1500-2500 :?

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Where are the ebay price historians, Zwackey and homerwannabee?

Well at one time this was an expensive game, than the game kind of went into a rut, and became a $750 game. But the last sale of Pepsi Invaders did go for $2,150. So I have no clue as to where this game is price wise at the present moment. That is the problem with collecting Atari 2600 games. There is such a huge fluctuation in prices. Trying to figure out the real price on the rarer items seems to be equivalent to trying to read tea leaves.

Nothing like playing a shitty timed game where you control a penis shooting at letters to learn how awesome Coke is after paying 2K for it.

I never noticed it looked like a Penis before.

I guess it being short and stubby and all... I never equated that to anything on my body. Well... I hope there is something else you are thankful for this Thanksgiving holiday season other than that. ;) :P :razz:

Nothing like playing a shitty timed game where you control a penis shooting at letters to learn how awesome Coke is after paying 2K for it.

That's what I say. You're going to pay $2500 for a 30 second game of Space Invaders when you can buy the real Space Invaders for a buck and play it infinitely or until you run out of guns. If you really want to play the Pepsi version, save your money, download the .bin, and run it in Stella.

Edited by OldAtarian

That's what I say. You're going to pay $2500 for a 30 second game of Space Invaders when you can buy the real Space Invaders for a buck and play it infinitely or until you run out of guns. If you really want to play the Pepsi version, save your money, download the .bin, and run it in Stella.

But then you can't brag about your unlabeled $2.5k catridge...

Just imagine the sweet dreams you'll have after giving this catridge a goodnight kiss...

Did this game actually came without a box, instruction etc.?

But then you can't brag about your unlabeled $2.5k catridge...

Just imagine the sweet dreams you'll have after giving this catridge a goodnight kiss...

Did this game actually came without a box, instruction etc.?

Juat a plain white box with a sticker on it.

I believe that this is on ebay more often than not....and cheaper than $1500-2500 :?

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Where are the ebay price historians, Zwackery and homerwannabee?

Homer pretty much covered it. PI bounces around in price. Right now I would price it less than $1500. At $750 it would likely be snatched up; at around $1000 it might move, but the holiday season can be hit or miss for selling the major rare Atari titles.

Not an original:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1206518311181?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=120651831118&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

No bids with 15 minutes to go. Seller doesn't appear to be a big fan of the carts (Hozer?).

I saw that one. If it relists for $30 BIN with free shipping I'll consider it. I'm not paying $50 for a lot of 3 repros with Coke Wins in it.

Edited by OldAtarian

Not an original:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1206518311181?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=120651831118&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

No bids with 15 minutes to go. Seller doesn't appear to be a big fan of the carts (Hozer?).

I saw that one. If it relists for $30 BIN with free shipping I'll consider it. I'm not paying $50 for a lot of 3 repros with Coke Wins in it.

Especially since they are $11 games