IGNORED

atari 65xe noisy blue screen

the_mexican_eye

my atari 65 xe presents a "noisy" blue screen when turned on, but after 5-7 minutes the image is clear. if you turn off and on the noisy blue screen comes back, but only for a short period of time 5-7 seconds. Help me please!!!

Is the noise white dots in Graphics 0?

I have been getting that as well, but it only happened during SIO transfers. In my case, it had something to do with the grounding.

my atari 65 xe presents a "noisy" blue screen when turned on, but after 5-7 minutes the image is clear. if you turn off and on the noisy blue screen comes back, but only for a short period of time 5-7 seconds. Help me please!!!

I have been getting that as well, but it only happened during SIO transfers. In my case, it had something to do with the grounding.

yes, are it's about white dots, when turned on you can see a lot of dots, then they begin to disappear in diagonally left to right down to up, wwhen you turn on the computer without the atarimax cart, the blue screen blinks to black screen.

I'll check the caps, No, I will change the caps, thanks to all of you comrades!!!

yes, are it's about white dots, when turned on you can see a lot of dots, then they begin to disappear in diagonally left to right down to up, wwhen you turn on the computer without the atarimax cart, the blue screen blinks to black screen.

I'll check the caps, No, I will change the caps, thanks to all of you comrades!!!

I would check with another machine hooked up to same setup first before doing surgery. You know like taking a second opinion. Because in my case, I hooked up three different machines to same disk drive, power, etc. and they all had the white dots. So I realized the problem was external to the machine.

I would check with another machine hooked up to same setup first before doing surgery. You know like taking a second opinion. Because in my case, I hooked up three different machines to same disk drive, power, etc. and they all had the white dots. So I realized the problem was external to the machine.

I've changed the caps, but nothing changed, I have not another machine, so my atari is opened and expecting for your advices. lots of thanks fellows!!! I'm gonna check that resistors at SIO port that moonsweeper says. I'll be reporting results. Thank you again!!!.