IGNORED

Commodore 64 GAME KILLER Utility Cartrdige

Parrothead

I came across one of these today at the swap meets, while filming another episode of Big Game Hunter. I thought I would post here separately to see if any of you have one of these in your collections - http://ar.c64.org/wiki/Game_Killer

I will be videoing the operation of this cart later today and will have it on YouTube. All I can say is this thing is pretty awesome!

Stay Tuned!

Edited by Parrothead

I came across one of these today at the swap meets, while filming another episode of Big Game Hunter. I thought I would post here separately to see if any of you have one of these in your collections - http://ar.c64.org/wiki/Game_Killer

I will be videoing the operation of this cart later today and will have it on YouTube. All I can say is this thing is pretty awesome!

Stay Tuned!

Will you be auctioning it off on GG? I had one way back when and it would be a cool addition to my or anyone else's C64 collection.

Stay Tuned!

Will you be auctioning it off on GG? I had one way back when and it would be a cool addition to my or anyone else's C64 collection.

I think I am going to keep this one. Way to cool :) I am going to try and start putting together a partial list of games this is compatible with. Should be lots of fun researching.

i've got two knocking around... erm somewhere, one with a green button and one red. To be honest they're pretty rubbish all things considered, the reason it works on such a low number of games is that it only stops hardware sprite to sprite and sprite to background collisions from happening (and i believe it can't deal with obfuscated reads from the collision register) and the majority of commercial action games on the C64 use software collisions. The collision killer built into the Action Replay and Retro Replay cartridges is just as good and they offer a POKE finder for the lives counter and a way to enter POKEs from magazines as well.