IGNORED

Sniderman's homebrew

Miqorz

Howdy! It's still in the works. Not gonna make excuses: I've just kinda stalled out when it came to the sprites and really haven't had the time to do much recently. My website is the best place to check for updates. Here ya go:

www.theravenousdead.areevil.com

I had hoped to have it done by Halloween (or at least a semi-working kernel to display) but I've just been too busy to really do much else other than look longingly at my notes and mutter "I really gotta get this thing workin'...."

I'm hopeful that a few weeks of vacation this Xmas season might see some progress I can crow about. I have not abandoned this by any means....I'm just a bit overwhelmed by life and the project itself. Hope this helps.

Sniderman

Curse that Snider-man!!! I bet he made this whole " Ravenous Dead" game up. Quick, someone examine the screen-shots ala: Air World and see if this is another scam.... SOB was prolly gonna say he was only making one and try to charge $5,000 on ebay.

Man This really burns my beans.

Grrrrrrrrrr :x :mad:

Poor Snider-Man... ya know if you all sent him money he'd probably finish it :-)

When homebew programming quickly turn from fun and interesting, to work, most authors just hang up the game in the closet and forget about it....

Where's his motivation????

Maybe if we all pitch in and send him a ham he'll finish it up for us?

Damn! When will the spankings end? Tell ya what. Send me money in advance for production purposes and I'll finish it right up, make them, and mail them out.

"The Core?" "Junie's Creations?" What're those? Never heard of 'em. :D

Anyway, this is not vaporware. It's more like "draggin'-my-ass-ware." :lol:

I would like to know the status of the following 2600 games:

A-VCS-tec Challenge

Climber 5

Cyclostar

Eric Bergstrom's KC-135

Gold Digger

Incoming!

Kickman

Laseresal 2002

Poker Squares

Radial Pong

Rainbow Invaders

Robot City

Sniper

Star Fire

I ask because I'm curious, and not because I hope to throw the hounds off my trail. Huh guys? Whatdya say? Let's get on THESE GUYS too! Huh? Huh? Let's ask 'em what the delay is! Huh? Huh?

Awwwww, crap. :ponder:

I will send you a percentage of the sale price EQUAL to the game's completion percentage (I figure I can spare a nickel or two :P :P )

Who wants to place bets that ALL of the games on that list Snider-man posted will be released BEFORE the "Ravenous Dead.?"

Takers? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Climber 5

Awwwww, crap. :ponder:

Climber 5 is going through a recode. I'm using the prototype as a skeleton but I'm trying to rewrite it to conserve ROM space. I'm also trying to implement suggestions from the Stella list.

BTW Tim, I started looking into doing Climber 5 because of you ;) When you pulled Futurama I wanted to see if I could get a game done for the CCAG since it was going to be my first classic gaming event. As you can see I'm WAY off schedule.

What was the quote you used..."It'll take 2 weeks" :lol:

A-VCS-tec Challenge

Climber 5

Cyclostar  

Eric Bergstrom's KC-135  

Gold Digger

Incoming!  

Kickman  

Laseresal 2002  

Poker Squares  

Radial Pong  

Rainbow Invaders  

Robot City

Sniper  

Star Fire

PHEW!!!! My game didn't make the list :-)