IGNORED

Rarity check: Zork I folio/blister pack?

Farb

Hi all,

Does anyone know the approximate value of an Atari Zork I complete in the narrow folio / blister pack? It's been opened at the very top but is still sealed on the sides and bottom.

I'm debating whether to sell mine and am unsure of what it's worth.

Thanks.

->Dan

post-8685-129194854468_thumb.jpg

post-8685-129194854964_thumb.jpg

Hi all,

Does anyone know the approximate value of an Atari Zork I complete in the narrow folio / blister pack? It's been opened at the very top but is still sealed on the sides and bottom.

Ask Jacobus. He has complete Infocom collection. See: http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/98341-whats-the-latest-atari-related-things-youve-bought-on-ebay/page__view__findpost__p__2112581

Hi all,

Ask Jacobus. He has complete Infocom collection. See: http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/98341-whats-the-latest-atari-related-things-youve-bought-on-ebay/page__view__findpost__p__2112581

I got (blister packs) of Z1 and Z3 bundled with a system I purchased, so I couldn't give you a clear idea of what I really paid - but it wasn't a lot. The Z2 cost me around $35. If someone is offering $50, I'd jump on it.

This guy might have the definitive answer Olde Infocom Shoppe

P.S. Farb - I'm watching your Saucer auction with great interest - I paid $400 for mine, I hope yours goes higher!

Edited by jacobus

Hi all,

I got (blister packs) of Z1 and Z3 bundled with a system I purchased, so I couldn't give you a clear idea of what I really paid - but it wasn't a lot. The Z2 cost me around $35. If someone is offering $50, I'd jump on it.

This guy might have the definitive answer Olde Infocom Shoppe

P.S. Farb - I'm watching your Saucer auction with great interest - I paid $400 for mine, I hope yours goes higher!

Thanks for the info, jacobus! You've got a sweet collection :)

Edited by Farb