IGNORED

Santa has lots of goodies this December!

JohnBuell

Here's a couple of what I think have been the coolest. Thanks to Santa Bob and Santa Mark for a couple of these ;)

post-10340-129195692497_thumb.jpg

First is the GORGEOUS 1200XL from Bob. Thank you!

post-10340-129195691934_thumb.jpg

Next is Mark's AWESOME RGB converter box, connecting an SC1224 and a 130XE, and running one of my all time favorite games!

post-10340-129195691548_thumb.jpg

post-10340-12919569115_thumb.jpg

post-10340-129195690604_thumb.jpg

Lastly, some items I got recenly from an eBay auction that I thought were interesting. First is a pair of AMIGA joysticks. I knew they made them to fund Amiga development, but I had never seen or owned any...until now! Next is some of the boxed software I got, and another item I hadn't seen before, a GE computer recorder! It's actually pretty neat. It's a light weight tape recorder that comes with an adapter box that plugs into standard jacks, and has a special data port on the back of the adapter, and a SIO-data port cable. One thing I'd LIKE to try is to find out if it can be totally run off of batteries! It looks like it could...wouldn't that make for an interesting Atari XL laptop peripheral?

As I wrap up for the year, I want to take a moment to thank Jon, Bob and Mark again, and everyone else on these forums who've been supportive in my return to my 8-bit hobby (addiction). You guys have all been great, the advice is fantastic, and the hardware and software development is still top notch! Atari Forever!

Well, this is my Merriest Christmas since I was a kid, and got those cool GI Joe Adventure Team setups... I got a 1998 QuikPak Amiga 4000T 68060 64MB Toaster/Flyer/Picasso IV this year... it is in the photo next to the Cheshire Cat, lol... who needs to sleep, shave, or bathe when you have something like THIS on your desk?!?!

post-7682-129199187757_thumb.jpg post-7682-129199188768_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Well, this is my Merriest Christmas since I was a kid, and got those cool GI Joe Adventure Team setups... I got a 1998 QuikPak Amiga 4000T 68060 64MB Toaster/Flyer/Picasso IV this year... it is in the photo next to the Cheshire Cat, lol... who needs to sleep, shave, or bathe when you have something like THIS on your desk?!?!

post-7682-129199187757_thumb.jpg post-7682-129199188768_thumb.jpg

Good thing your indoor security CCTV system caught that yeti looking creature trying to steal that Miggy!!

;)

This clearly demonstrates the dangers of improperly earthed PSUs. :D