IGNORED

WOMEN (a real Game)

José Pereira

It looks like one of those games best suited to a Snes or Megadrive (genesis to our american friends)

perhaps it was aimed at Snes/MD loving women haters

No, I think it was aimed for us poor, stupid males generally. If men ever wised up to women the human race would die out because instead of wanting them (wrong response) we'd flee, screaming in terror, every time one looked our way (correct response).

It looks like one of those games best suited to a Snes or Megadrive (genesis to our american friends)

perhaps it was aimed at Snes/MD loving women haters

No, I think it was aimed for us poor, stupid males generally. If men ever wised up to women the human race would die out because instead of wanting them (wrong response) we'd flee, screaming in terror, every time one looked our way (correct response).

Mr. Andrews. Your assignment, today, is to listen to this song for as many times as it takes. Then buy the whole album, and listen to it for the rest of your life. Though most of us have had our dealings with the Double-X-Chromosome... Mr. Waters, who was clearly more experienced, than any of us here, will demonstrate for you all of the subtleties of having your heart ripped out & stomped upon. Learn to feel the PAIN in that guitar, in his voice, in the the mournful wail of the harmonica, and then you will understand why we laugh, heartily, yet nervously, at the philosophical truths contained in this video game. Don't just listen to it... Feel it. Loud. You'll be OK.

Was I the only person who though the pool man/tv installer/repairman would be the one she ran off with, right out of the gate?

AX

Why him? All he got was a couple of coins. The shopkeeper was the one who got most of the money the hero was spending.

Because women like a hammer, more than they like a key.

AX

There's probably a reason why Freudian Marriage Counseling never took off. ha.

Was I the only person who though the pool man/tv installer/repairman would be the one she ran off with, right out of the gate?

AX

Why him? All he got was a couple of coins. The shopkeeper was the one who got most of the money the hero was spending.

Because women like a hammer, more than they like a key.

AX

There's probably a reason why Freudian Marriage Counseling never took off. ha.

LOL...

Bring on the Caveman method...

I Still say it looks like a snes game...Period (to using an americanism)

It sounds like one or 2 people here are generalising their attitudes towards women, probably due to a one time bad experience with the opposite sex

At the end of the day, it works the other way as well, i.e men marrying women for their money (as opposed to the common generalised attitude of women marrying men for their money), after all, how many husbands has Joan Collins or Liz taylor had between them (bearing in mind that both women were and are somewhat more wealthier then the men they married)

And I seem to remember a case recently where an ex wife challenged a court order concerning existing arrangements on maintenance and other payments from her former husband (they'd divorced ten years previously) owing to the fact that the former husband had just won the UK lottery jackpot and she felt she was entitled to some of that money (apparently she got about 2 million for her trouble)

Edited by carmel_andrews