IGNORED

VCS Pac-Man and the Confederate Turd

Flojomojo

Oh my FUCKING GOD! LOCK this damn thread, this is getting waaaaaaay out of hand. Just drop it. It really shows how childish you people really are.

846117[/snapback]

I thought we were actually elevating the trash that the thread was before with a civilized, rational, and educational discussion. Guess not.

Why are you digging up a nearly 3 year old topic and calling me out on it? What do you expect to accomplish by such a thing?

I think you ougtta let things stay in the past where they belong.

How many more threads are you going to dig up? How many times must you PM me demanding an apology?  :roll:

P.S- Are you drunk?

844683[/snapback]

It appears the Necromancer has struck again!

http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/warrior...necromancer.htm

After you check out the explanation for that, you may find a few other Atariage denizens there.

846101[/snapback]

I thought it was more of an enfant provocateur kind of move. Thought it a refreshing change from my usual. :ponder:

Oh my FUCKING GOD! LOCK this damn thread, this is getting waaaaaaay out of hand. Just drop it. It really shows how childish you people really are.

846117[/snapback]

I thought we were actually elevating the trash that the thread was before with a civilized, rational, and educational discussion. Guess not.

846122[/snapback]

I am just sick of threads (not just this one) that get ruined by history and political bullshit, by the same people, because of their overego of not letting go of the past.