IGNORED

Atari User Issue 4 Is Here!

svenski

In Issue 4 Doug Neubauer talks STAR RAIDERS to Atari User!, we review His Dark Majesty, Silent Service, GATO, Xybots (Lynx), Tiny Toons Adventures & Jaguar Preservation Pack, Lost Treasures for the Jaguar, Dr. Mario and the new Atari release Haunted House for Nintendo Wii, Xbox LIVE Arcade and PC.

This month's features include a look at the different versions of KLAX on the Atari platforms and a review of the Atari XE System.

Our popular guide to the Atari ST and the Quest for Lost Atari Lynx Games continue and we have the first of a series of articles covering SUPER IRG - exciting new graphics modes for the Atari XL/XE along with type-in listings to get you started!

BIG THANKS this issue go to Doug Neubauer for talking to us about Star Raiders and life at Atari, Bobby Clark for his amazing article on SUPER IRG graphics modes, Ilmenit for the fantastic game "His Dark Majesty" and to Karl, David and Kieren.

Subscribers and contributors will be getting their issue within the next 24 hours.

Atari User

post-3231-12924653852_thumb.jpg

What are the chances of a retroactive subscription - sending all the back issues and subtracting them from the yearly subscription?

Hi, that isn't a problem - just put a note with your subscription payment or pm me your email address so I know it is you and I'll set it up.

What are the chances of a retroactive subscription - sending all the back issues and subtracting them from the yearly subscription?

Hi, that isn't a problem - just put a note with your subscription payment or pm me your email address so I know it is you and I'll set it up.

Now I'm sold - I'll be subscribing when I get home.

Now I'm sold - I'll be subscribing when I get home.

Home and subscribed.

Anyone else reading this on a Mac with Preview? Half the screenshots don't show here. IIRC this happened with the last issue too :(

Hi, don't have a mac so can't test it with Preview here. Can you try it with Adobe Reader, I presume the MAC version is free. That should resolve the problem.

Anyone else reading this on a Mac with Preview? Half the screenshots don't show here. IIRC this happened with the last issue too :(

Hi, don't have a mac so can't test it with Preview here. Can you try it with Adobe Reader, I presume the MAC version is free. That should resolve the problem.

Well I can try but I've never needed it before and I read a lot of PDFs. To be honest I'd rather not have yet another piece of software installed just to read this one file :(

Any more Mac users out there?

Well I can try but I've never needed it before and I read a lot of PDFs. To be honest I'd rather not have yet another piece of software installed just to read this one file :(

Any more Mac users out there?

spookt, same thing here. Preview just doesn't render something or another, and I'm on 10.6.5. Looks fine with Adobe Reader 9 though.