IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

I sent him a question about if any flaps are missing and if it is a reproduction or not, we shall see.

If the winner gets it, he should be able to tell or not and then file a claim.

The spiker i sold voltron was is so good if condition it practicly brand new, there are still some very nice ones floating around.

Where? Sign me up.

I sent him a question about if any flaps are missing and if it is a reproduction or not, we shall see.

If the winner gets it, he should be able to tell or not and then file a claim.

The spiker i sold voltron was is so good if condition it practicly brand new, there are still some very nice ones floating around.

A friend of mine asked about the flaps many days ago and never got an answer... Have you had an answer yet?

Yes, i got an answer, the spiker was his fathers. From his original collection, he says he will send me pics of all the inner flaps.

Did you have a look at the pictures of the flaps on the Spiker listing? The important ones (at the bottom) have not been photographed well... And it seems the seller is a woman :)

Anyone get the Sewer Sam that just closed? Not sure how to post the link, item #121137346541.

That was me...paid too more than I should have but I've been on a tear this week with Scooby Do, Mine Strike (Sealed), Commando and Hover Force. Got an ECS system cheap a few weeks back, bare boned but $50 bucks.

I have to behave now...I buy in spurts...

Edited by BBWW

That was me...paid too more than I should have but I've been on a tear this week with Scooby Do, Mine Strike (Sealed), Commando and Hover Force. Got an ECS system cheap a few weeks back, bare boned but $50 bucks.

I have to behave now...I buy in spurts...

It looked likeit was in very good condition, but I've thought that before and was disappointed when it arrived. I am looking for a better Sewer Sam (and a few other games) to upgrade my collection....

^^

Sylvania was what started it all. My Mom worked for GTE/Sylvania and brought one home so her 26 year old son could bring the 5 year old grandson over...that's what has got me and my son collecting together.

• Like 2

It looked likeit was in very good condition, but I've thought that before and was disappointed when it arrived. I am looking for a better Sewer Sam (and a few other games) to upgrade my collection....

Well I've done OK so far, I had none so this looked pretty good. The Commando and Hover Force are pretty beat but again I had nothing. I don't think I'll hit the last 5 or six games unless I find someone who likes guitars to trade for. LOL

Opinions please: Real stuff, or fake? I think it looks pretty awesome, but I dont own an original box to compare details like the flaps.

http://rover.ebay.co...E:X:RTQ:US:1123

There is no reason to think that this box is fake. Regarding the "repro" boxes, these were made for collectors who had the cart or cart+inst. but no box and wanted a nice likeness of the original box but without to pay the $$. That first set included Spiker, Congo Bongo, Learning Fun II, World Series Baseball, Thin Ice, and Body Slam Wrestling. Aside from the flaps, the other way to tell these repros from originals is the cart holder which is on the upper part as to where in the originals it's at the bottom. FYI these repros are the same style of boxes that Intelligentvision uses.

@ mojo

There are more repro-box makers than the official ones ^^ I collect SNES too and there was no even one "original" repro box set, but there are plenty of repro boxes, so I ask before paying premium for a game. Thanks for your opinion, cmart also says its original so I am sure it is.

That seller has another auction with a twelfth copy of Armor Battle ;-) I have a ton of CIB copies, but I don't think I have twelve :-0

@ mojo

There are more repro-box makers than the official ones ^^ I collect SNES too and there was no even one "original" repro box set, but there are plenty of repro boxes, so I ask before paying premium for a game. Thanks for your opinion, cmart also says its original so I am sure it is.

I have a small SNES collection and try to have CIB box do have a couple without boxes. I've seen quite a few auctions for replacement boxes with the artwork, it seems that it's more for any games rather than a few selective ones. Is that accurate? Or are there some that try to be exact replicas of the originals?

Commando in exceptional condition. Totally worth the asking price:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3009332768221?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=300933276822&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Wow I feel really good about my purchase of Commando last week! It's gone up in value well over 11 times in just one week. I can totally buy all that cheese now!

Spiker on EBAY: Something wrong here? A guy keep bidding up a price where no one else has bid? Sounds kinda like Ebay Fraud? Jacking up your own price?

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fitm%2FSPIKER-SUPER-PRO-VOLLEYBALL-w-BOX-OVERLAYS-NEARLY-MINT-Intellivision-1989-%2F281132662504

idders:s.gif1Bids:s.gif3Time left:s.gif7 hours 29 mins 40 secsDuration:s.gif7 days

s.gif Automatic bids may be placed days or hours before a listing ends. Learn more about bidding. Hide automatic bids

s.gifs.gif Bidders.gifbtnHelp.gif s.gifBid Amount Bid Time s.gif s.gifs.gif a***hs.gif( 1038iconRedStar_25x25.gif) US $1,450.00

Jul-07-13 22:13:34 PDT s.gif s.gifs.gif a***hs.gif( 1038iconRedStar_25x25.gif) US $1,400.00

Jul-07-13 22:13:22 PDT s.gif s.gifs.gif a***hs.gif( 1038iconRedStar_25x25.gif) US $1,250.00

Jul-07-13 22:13:12 PDT s.gif s.gif Starting Price US $800.00

Jul-07-13 19:00:29 PDT