IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

thanx all for the info and the LINKS! i didnt know they r still MAKING games for these. thats awesome someones puttin the energy into that. took yer advice and started a new thread in the wanted section. will see what happens. i have like 80 or more carts. havnt done a count. could be more. most r already real nice in boxes, my dig dug and tower of doom and thunder castle and some other harder to find r loose with instructions. i think tower of doom needs a manual. i think im gonna just get a full collection of whatever and then go from there!:) i found if u take the white cart inserts from the boxes and put it in a clear video tape cassette holder it clicks in perfect and doesnt bang around and see thru to see what it is next to my boxed stuff so i figure im good to go. thanx again. if anyone has spare boxes or instructions or inserts or more of those plastic cartridge inserts as i already burned thru mine!:) GRACIAS!.........acot

well i guess even the rarist of raist isnt worth anything? i just really wanna finish up my collection. why doesnt someone put up a whats REALLY worth what and who wants it or trade etc? i mean what IS the most sought after for all u psycho:) collectors so i know what i have to trade!?:)..........scot

The most sought after is Spiker: Super Pro Volleyball. If you have one of those Complete, you could trade it for around 75% of a full collection. Based on a brief glance at your doubles list, most are worth $1-5 each if complete. Loose carts are mostly worth $0.75-1.00 each. Much of what you need is worth $10-250/game (only a few are $250 :) ). Spiker is typically $1500 by itself. A full collection of 125 is around $10,000+, although you could make a big dent in the 125 with $5,000 and 6 mo -1 yr of active hunting and trading. There are price guides available online, but take those with a grain of salt. We are working on one here, but it needs a lot of tweaking. Sometimes the best option is to look at recent completed/sold eBay auctions.

If I get some time this weekend, I'll try to look through your wanted list to identify some low hanging fruit (cheaper/common games).

thanx, yeah it would be nice to know what even the hardcore collectors r lookin for and with what. like i just picked up a super pro football at a local shop this eve for $4. thats worth descent money im assuming. not just cart tho probly!:) so whats best option to go about for overlays and instructions? see some onlinehave pics. maybe print and laminate? just got a lot of 16 games also with 2 slam dunk basketballs. again just carts. will probly be lookin to trade one of those for what i need. i could use some cash this time of yr so i think im gonna start sellin systems since its something im into. gracias for info and yeah point me to any new resources!......scot

Ok, I'm selling off some of my overstock. This includes 3 sealed games that some collectors here might be interested in:

• Mission-X
  • Space Spartans
  • Sharp Shot

I also have some other common games that are CIB...

Ok, I've now moved this collection and more to eBay at http://www.ebay.com/sch/chrisdre1973/m.html

I still have the 3 sealed games that some collectors here might be interested in:

• Mission-X
  • Space Spartans
  • Sharp Shot

There are also 32 other I have for sale (mostly common games).