IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Saw that already and yep, but I asked my girlfriend (she speaks italian) to write a mail for me to the seller, maybe I impress him and he allows me to bid :P So stay away from MY game guys, thank you.

Shoot, I was going to use Google translator but I think your girlfriend's Italian might impress the seller more... Good luck, count on me not to drive the price higher ;-).

(Actually, I found the boxed console and the CIB Star Wars game at V-Stock. I already had the Jetsons, the two other loose carts, and the Super Game Boy. This is the modest beginning of my SNES collection. Next up on the wishlist....Super Metroid, Castlevania IV, Super Mario World, Zelda: Link to the Past, Megaman X)

Super Castlevania IV has really shot up in price over the last few years. I can remember about 5+ years ago searching through ebay listings (in vain I might add) for SNES Castlevania and hoping someone listed Dracula X incorrectly. All those $8 copies of Castlvania IV that I passed on would look pretty nice right about now.

Shoot, I was going to use Google translator but I think your girlfriend's Italian might impress the seller more... Good luck, count on me not to drive the price higher ;-).

So, I see the listing ended. Do I smell side deal? If someone here got it, you can PM me a scan of the manual when you receive it. For the site.

Has anyone done the smart ....... the rod and 'disappeared.

The manual version of Scooby Doo's Italian you've already 'sent, check ......

I really need to finish my 'time bubble' (first prototype before the actual time machine project) so I can enter it and have enough time to catch up on all the wonderful images you've sent me!

Ending early for a side deal always hurts the buyer. Anyone willing to make a side deal likely will pay the same or more than the side deal price at auction. That being said, I still try :) ....not outside of eBay, unless they're on AtariAge, but usually as a BIN. I never ask unless there are no bids.

well i got a lot of intv 3 console and loose games so i now have pole position and stadium mud buggies. YEAH ME! hopefully has a nice chrome cover inset on console to fix the one i bought missin one. some other nice games in there like hover force to get a portion of my money back so im happy. $150 or so cash outlay. just about got this collection KICKED! :)........scott

Edited by scott9771
  • Like 1

eBay auction 331114838778

(sorry, I don't know how to use bbcode on mobile site)

Looks like this Sea Battle endured an actual Sea Battle :)

Here you go... http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fitm%2FSears-Tele-Games-Super-Video-Arcade-Sea-Battle-%2F331114838778%3F

Me too, thats okay, but its pretty strange to end an auction if there is a certain demand. But I bid sometimes over the top if I make a BiN offer, I may explain that later if everything works :P

I keep my word, because I bought this right now: http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.de%2Fitm%2FIntellivision-Game-Body-Slam-Super-Pro-Wrestling-CIB-Near-Mint-Condition-%2F310849389463%3F_trksid%3Dp2047675.l2557%26autorefresh%3Dtrue%26ssPageName%3DSTRK%253AMEWAX%253AIT%26nma%3Dtrue%26si%3DYyLFqvIsLVvnxX206J0G3raFFj4%25253D%26orig_cvip%3Dtrue%26rt%3Dnc

I saw that, looked at the name and it took me less than 5 minutes to write Fushek on Ebay and here to make a sidedeal. My highest offer was 300$ shipped, with would made around 260$ profit for Fushek without any fees. So I make fair offers, even in side deals :)

But I really have to say respect to Fushek, I like his behaviour and that the did not accepted my offer. Thats very rare and cool.

My ball stomping Reverence from the Magic Carousel thread was my prediction of the outcome of this auction. I wish I had an animated gif that could properly convey the beatdown to Rev's balls on this one :) In retrospect, if Cmart and I had worked out a deal on this ahead of time, one of us could have bought it MUCH cheaper...lol. I was fairly determined and had crazy in my eyes on this one....and overpaid juuuust a tad :)

• Like 1