IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Someone buy this and send me the Golf with the double label (Intellivision Inc over blue Mattel)

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3312296268511?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=331229626851&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Ooh, nevermind. I already have the Golf one. I AM looking for these in general, so if anyone has one to sell/trade, let me know ;-)

Edited by JasonlikesINTV

Someone buy this and send me the Golf with the double label (Intellivision Inc over blue Mattel)

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3312296268511?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=331229626851&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Ooh, nevermind. I already have the Golf one. I AM looking for these in general, so if anyone has one to sell/trade, let me know ;-)

I recently got a double label Hockey cart, but the white label on top is slightly torn in the middle.

There's a Skiing one in this lot: http://www.ebay.com/itm/171353821373?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I put up a nice Tutankham complete today for $89 and it was sold within an hour or so. Guess I priced it too low? For some reason it didn't get a bid during my Intellivision collection in December.

I'd have been all over that if I'd seen it. Ah, well...

Guess I priced it too low. Should have checked first to see if any AA members had need. I did check the history and there was one for $75 in auction and 2 others that sold overseas for ~$150. Not sure why it didn't get a bid back in December.

I'm putting up the other leftover games in one auction (lot of 30, complete) starting at .99 within a few hours. These mostly consist of common games but are complete. Who doesn't want 10 pounds of Intellivision games? (besides most people reading this thread) Good for new collectors.

I put up a nice Tutankham complete today for $89 and it was sold within an hour or so. Guess I priced it too low? For some reason it didn't get a bid during my Intellivision collection in December.

I would currently value a CIB Tut for $125-150. Super Cobra seems to hover between $100-125, but Tutankham always goes a bit higher.

Speaking of Super Cobra, does anyone have an extra decent condition manual? I would buy or trade.

I'd have bought it very quickly if I wasn't recovering from illness...

If anyone has a good condition CIB of either of these, in those price ranges, I'd be interested.

I'd have bought it very quickly if I wasn't recovering from illness...

If anyone has a good condition CIB of either of these, in those price ranges, I'd be interested.

In case Scalpel doesn't have one:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1113797085011?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=111379708501&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

He is accepting offers. I think he may have a Tut listed well.

Intellivision Burgertime for Colecovision cart - only $280! Don't be burdened by boxes, manuals, or compatibility. Now it's your chance to grossly overpay for a common game for the wrong console. Go!

Edit: Apparently it's legit, but it still seems way overpriced for what it is. If you want the Intellivision experience, you can buy an Intellivision console, a factory sealed CIB copy of the original Burgertime, and a CIB copy of Super Chef Burgertime all for less than the asking price for this cart.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1312146151251?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=131214615125&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Edited by JasonlikesINTV

Intellivision Burgertime for Colecovision cart - only $280! Don't be burdened by boxes, manuals, or compatibility. Now it's your chance to grossly overpay for a common game for the wrong console. Go!

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1312146151251?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=131214615125&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Not only that, but it's the rarer "homebrew" game (as mentioned in text below). This guy actually has the stones to claim to be in the game resale business??

Edited by Atari_Bill

Not only that, but it's the rarer "homebrew" game (as mentioned in text below). This guy actually has the stones to claim to be in the game resale business??

Wait a sec. It does say Intellivision on the top of the cart label. I checked my Burgertime Coleco/Adam cart and it's near identical, but doesn't say Intellivision on the top. What the heck is that thing? Here's mine for comparison:

Burgertime ColecoVision

The plot thickens!
From the older listing:
"This auction is for a RARE COLECOVISION INTELLIVISION BURGERTIME CARTRIDGE. Please read carefully: This cart is the Intellivision version of BurgerTime at you can play on the Colecovision. Note that this Colecovision cart label says "Intellivision above the BurgerTime title. ONLY A FEW MADE of this game. Game Only. It's been tested and worked fine on my system as you can see from the screen shot"
Edited by JasonlikesINTV

Wait a sec. It does say Intellivision on the top of the cart label. I checked my Burgertime Coleco/Adam cart and it's near identical, but doesn't say Intellivision on the top. What the heck is that thing?

I'm not sure if it's the same person or not but there was someone selling that for almost the same price a few years ago.

And this could possibly be gameplay for it. Not much different. Maybe a little tweak on the graphics.