IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

@ Mylok

Its not really surprising that you dont share my doubts, but in fact you do not know it. I never saw an original manual like that and I own 118 of the original 125 games, so I think I saw enough INTV Corp manuels. As for the price: It was always a 100-200 game, even in a nice condition and since yours is just maybe CiB, but probably not, I dont expect it going above 200. But well, maybe sombody makes stupid moves again like guys who bought Learning Fun CARTS for 200$ and the price will explode (hope some others also remember times when LF Carts went for 50-70, its not that long ago)

@ Freeweed

Its already at 299, but hopefully people did not forget that this game was sold much cheaper in the past.

Dude, this is clearly not the game for you. I guess everyone should run the price of any Intellivision game they want to sell by you first to make sure it is alright with you. Who in the hell are you to tell me what I can sell my game for?

Move along nothing to see here.

You just never know, I don't see every game that passes through ebay. I don't just search rare titles but maybe I should have a list. I look for what I need. That's takes up plenty of time.

Someone was faster than I ... REALLY fast.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Atari-Store-Display-Sign-For-Intellivision-Dungeons-And-Dragons-/221597123597?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item339837c40d

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Atari-Store-Display-Sign-For-Intellivision-Night-Stalker-/221597125889?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item339837cd01

There were several other Intellivision ones before those ... anyone gonna brag?

I bought several of the Atari and Coleco ones ... but there are some of those left for others if interested ...

Edited by Fushek

Nice haul! I didn't even know those existed.

Given how fast they sold, I wonder if the seller wished they had put them up for auction. I know I would have bid more than $20.

Yeah, agreed ... the seller definitely screwed himself in my opinion. I would have paid much more for a couple of them as well. I've never seen them before today.

In the end, I was happy to get just some of the Atari and Colecovision ones ... they'll look nice in the basement!

A few items I have for sale: