IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Never ever. If the original manual is missing ist worth 100-150 at maximum! Ists not CiB and its too rare that you can hope to find a manual one day. Its incomplete and recent Triple Challenges endet between 150 and 200 CIB. I doubt that this would hit the 200 in an auction if the description would be fair, because there is not a single word about the doubts on the manual.

... and on that note ...

I am selling the several items on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/chrisdre1973/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Highlights include:

• 1982 International Demo cart
  • Sealed Mr. Basic
  • Sealed Scooby Doo
  • Stadium Mud Buggies (with repro box)
  • Stonix
  • Tutankham box (tested!)
  • and more ...

More stuff will show up during the next 2 weeks, including a Learning Fun II cart if the current potential buyer falls through.

Wow! Nice price!

Thanks. Considering the lack of interest on AtariAge, CGE, Facebook, and elsewhere, I was worried beforehand that I had overpriced it in eBay, even though I figured that the price was reasonable.

However, I am glad that I will soon be shipping it to a new happy home.

Never ever. If the original manual is missing ist worth 100-150 at maximum! Ists not CiB and its too rare that you can hope to find a manual one day. Its incomplete and recent Triple Challenges endet between 150 and 200 CIB. I doubt that this would hit the 200 in an auction if the description would be fair, because there is not a single word about the doubts on the manual.

This is my ebay listing. I understand YOU have doubts about the manual. I do not share your doubts. I also do not feel I need to add YOUR doubts to MY listing. You have made your opinion very clear here and with messaging via ebay. Based on the contents and condition of the items I purchased in this lot it leads me to believe this is NOT just a copy. I did add a few pictures of the manual as you suggested. Most Intv releases listed and sold could have copied manuals or newly printed labels. Again I do not believe this to be the case concerning this game manual.

As far as the price goes, buy or don't buy. That is up to you, the price I list it for is for me to decide.

Thanks,

Glenn

This is my ebay listing. I understand YOU have doubts about the manual. I do not share your doubts. I also do not feel I need to add YOUR doubts to MY listing. You have made your opinion very clear here and with messaging via ebay. Based on the contents and condition of the items I purchased in this lot it leads me to believe this is NOT just a copy. I did add a few pictures of the manual as you suggested. Most Intv releases listed and sold could have copied manuals or newly printed labels. Again I do not believe this to be the case concerning this game manual.

As far as the price goes, buy or don't buy. That is up to you, the price I list it for is for me to decide.

Thanks,

Glenn

Amen

@ Mylok

Its not really surprising that you dont share my doubts, but in fact you do not know it. I never saw an original manual like that and I own 118 of the original 125 games, so I think I saw enough INTV Corp manuels. As for the price: It was always a 100-200 game, even in a nice condition and since yours is just maybe CiB, but probably not, I dont expect it going above 200. But well, maybe sombody makes stupid moves again like guys who bought Learning Fun CARTS for 200$ and the price will explode (hope some others also remember times when LF Carts went for 50-70, its not that long ago)

@ Freeweed

Its already at 299, but hopefully people did not forget that this game was sold much cheaper in the past.

Regarding Triple Challenge:

1. I've seen original manuals from Intv Corp that were obviously photocopies. They are rare. Given printing costs are high, I can see Intv Corp using photocopies if they were short 50 manuals for some particular game. One example I had was a Pac-man with a photocopied manual that definitely had the appearances of having been made back in the day. I don't have that one anymore but I took photos.

2. CIB Triple Challenge has sold for between $90 and $223. The average is $167. Prices go up and down over time.

3. The seller currently owns the property. They can sell it for any price they want. If they ask too much, it won't sell.