IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

I've actually had decent luck communicating with sellers, although some take a few days or don't reply on weekends. Overall good experiences, though. Especially after I have bought an item.

I get pretty good response, I often though won't buy item if they don't respond.

I always do. If they don't respond, you don't click on BIN. Otherwise, you're doing so at your risk. There is no excuse for a buyer not asking questions prior to a purchase.

Of course the buyer has to ask questions regarding item condition etc. before the purchase, but shipping is part of after sales and customer service. And a buyer can expect a response from the seller.

Yes, I do ask it they don't say it in the ad. I really don't like to have to deal with the whole return item thing or bad feedback. IF I really must have the item or if it's price that is worth the risk, I'd do it.

Maybe putting Armor Battle $400? in the Subject Line would help them read it. :-)

Of course the buyer has to ask questions regarding item condition etc. before the purchase, but shipping is part of after sales and customer service. And a buyer can expect a response from the seller.

It is always good to have a trail of communicated expectations in messaging. Obviously is LIKE new item that comes crushed in no longer like new. Or a NIB/Sealed game that comes damaged from shipping is not expectable. For me any game I ship over $40 buck or so also goes in a plastic sleeve as well as box packing.

I always ask about shipping before I bid unless the seller specifically says they only ship in a box or offer a box option. There are some sellers that just don't get it and I don't have the time or interest to return items or open claims on a regular basis. I suppose I may miss out on a few underpriced BINs every once in a while, but it's far better than dealing with multiple returns every week and frankly, most of the really good stuff is still sold in regular auctions anyway, so I'm not too worried about it.

When selling, I have always packed my items well and shipped in a cardboard box. It wasn't until I started getting questions like those being discussed that I started listing my packing and shipping practices in each listing to help potential buyers. Adding that information to the listings has helped a lot, both with reducing questions and with increasing bids/sales.

Troy

When selling, I have always packed my items well and shipped in a cardboard box. It wasn't until I started getting questions like those being discussed that I started listing my packing and shipping practices in each listing to help potential buyers. Adding that information to the listings has helped a lot, both with reducing questions and with increasing bids/sales.

Troy

Ditto, except that I've always mentoned I use cardboard boxes. The reason is that as a buyer I had previously been burned badly by bubble envelopes.

Exactly why rediculous buy it now prices damage the hobby as a whole. Right or wrong, many people gauge the worth of what they are trying to sell by other listing prices, not sold prices.

People value what they to sell or trade more than what you have to trade or sell. Regardless of anything. :-)

MTE-201 cartridges for sale. I suspect that the seller has multiple of them (since the photos look so similar). Get 'em while they are hot!

Currently for sale: http://www.ebay.com/itm/351222349309

One that sold last week from the same seller: http://www.ebay.com/itm/261650707638

I wonder how many he has? He has yet another one for sale this week... http://www.ebay.com/itm/261668460479?_trksid=p2060778.m1431.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

hey a question on repro boxes. do these affect value to a collector or? i picked up a diner repro box and wonderin if i can get good money for it with cart and manual on ebay or is it undesireable cuz a repro? i still prefer the originals. the back covers have so much better detail. i have the best original diner ive ever seen and wonderin. what to sell, i have many loose diners could throw in repro box. maybe i should hang onto my original? not much worse than the repro box. opinions? i see some and wonder if they r repro boxes and they dont state it........scot