IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Hello guys, new here! Just saw a Tutankham on ebay for bidding starting at $300. Is this a bit worn but says sealed. What is the maximum price anyone should pay for this?

Buyer Beware! Seller has zero feedback and has only been an eBay member since 2014. They have no other items for sale, no completed listings, and it's international shipping (Finland).

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2617212460231?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=261721246023&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Opened CIB Tutankhams average $110-160, but sealed ones are rare - if it's originally sealed, not a reseal. I personally can't tell with Parker Brothers games. A sealed one from a reputable seller would probably start around $175 minimum in my opinion. $300+ would not surprise me. Definitively ask that seller some questions and request some other form of verification of reputation.

...of course, you are also brand new here. Are you the seller? ;-)

Edited by JasonlikesINTV

Oh no, sir. I would never take that risk. I also wouldn't pay that premium for a sealed game, even if from a reputable seller. That's just me, though. I also already own a Tutankham :)

I would sell you my sealed copy for $150, but unfortunately I'm generally not considered a reputable seller :)

I would sell you my sealed copy for $150, but unfortunately I'm generally not considered a reputable seller :)

Thanks guys. ;)

If anybody wants to sell one, I am buying.

Turbo is also on my list, but this one is a CBS one and I don't really like the CBS. How rare is a boxed Coleco version?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/191466902255?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Edited by MTLGUY

Thanks guys. ;)

Turbo is also on my list, but this one is a CBS one and I don't really like the CBS. How rare is a boxed Coleco version?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/191466902255?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

The non-CBS and non-French version (just the typical Coleco one) is the most common. Expect to pay around $40-75 CIB.

Thanks guys. ;)

I really like the CBS version but that's too much for one in that shape IMO.

Nice! I'm still sitting on 5/??

I was bidding on this and at the end felt that it would have been too much just to get Checkers. I'm still stuck on 2 (MLB Baseball and NFL Football)... anybody out there who has extras (or doesn't care to have) the "For Color TV viewing only" text versions, let me know!

I was bidding on this and at the end felt that it would have been too much just to get Checkers. I'm still stuck on 2 (MLB Baseball and NFL Football)... anybody out there who has extras (or doesn't care to have) the "For Color TV viewing only" text versions, let me know!

I knew it would go high. Not just the Checkers, but other nice upgrades in there too. I don't have extras of any that you need, but I'll keep an eye out for more.

I knew it would go high. Not just the Checkers, but other nice upgrades in there too. I don't have extras of any that you need, but I'll keep an eye out for more.

I think I'm at the point where getting lots for just one game doesn't make that much sense anymore ... reselling them is at most a break even proposition and not worth the time.

I've reached the last mile and just don't have that fire anymore like before. .