IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Yeah, is the red one rarer? I know the blue one is more common, no?

Red vs Blue cart and box is for the US demo carts. There was only one International cart that had 2 box variants: the simple red one on eBay and the fancy German box (rarer). At a glance, the red US demo box and red International demo box look somewhat similar.

Red vs Blue cart and box is for the US demo carts. There was only one International cart that had 2 box variants: the simple red one on eBay and the fancy German box (rarer). At a glance, the red US demo box and red International demo box look somewhat similar.

Ah, I think I need pics and a diagram :)

Due to the cost of those, I haven't ventured into Demo collecting territory yet. Maybe one day....which reminds me - I need to check Powerball :)

Hard to say, I bought mine sealed. The Green Green One. I think I paid $275 for it last year. It felt like a deal to me. I try to forget what I pay. It doesn't hurt as long that way. I'd pay $200 for this I think, I bet it would go for more in a standard auction.

made me laugh checking this out. Learning fun II. Condition: acceptable. Starting price: $400. Only in video games will someone pay over $400 at a minimum of 800% of original price for "acceptable" condition. :lol: Edited by pimpmaul69

hmmmm. When did Zaxxon become $225 CIB in OK condition?

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1614704385181?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=161470438518&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Well i seen this and jokingly sent a $25 offer. He countered with $40. I thought about it and reflected on it and decided to buy it. I been putting this one off for a while now. not sure if the price is good but i need the box & manual. I figured i could sell my loose cart to recoup come of the money.

• Like 1

Well i seen this and jokingly sent a $25 offer. He countered with $40. I thought about it and reflected on it and decided to buy it. I been putting this one off for a while now. not sure if the price is good but i need the box & manual. I figured i could sell my loose cart to recoup come of the money.

Good job! One thing that drives me nuts with ebay sellers is when they say "best offer" but immediately decline reasonable ones (say they have something for $50 and I offer $30 - sorry, but that's at least in the realm of reasonable when we're talking old crap). Nice to see that it actually can work out sometimes, especially with such a ridiculous starting price.

Yeah, the Make An Offer feature can be a little frustrating at times. I've seen some sellers where the Make An Offer was barely below their original price.

Some folks are probably already aware of this but when a seller enables that button, they can optionally set 2 values. The 1st value is the offer price below which an offer will be automatically rejected. The 2nd value is the offer price price above which an offer will be automatically accepted. Any offer that is between these 2 values will require the seller to manually review and then accept or reject the offer.

Whenever i put a best offer button on my auctions almost nobody ever uses it and never sends me offers. And when they do they low ball me to death. And i count the amount of times i have put in best offers on auctions and they aren't willing to go any lower than $1 off. One time the counter offer was less than a $1. Like come on. lol

Well. it never works for me on Sears Backgammon.

Whenever i put a best offer button on my auctions almost nobody ever uses it and never sends me offers. And when they do they low ball me to death. And i count the amount of times i have put in best offers on auctions and they aren't willing to go any lower than $1 off. One time the counter offer was less than a $1. Like come on. lol