IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-2-Intellivision-II-1982-Consoles-Model-5872-with-50-Games-/401005287496?hash=item5d5dc71848

I expect this'll get a few bucks. Quite a lot of uncommon/rare games in this, considering. Too bad there's no power supplies or it'd be one hell of a starter kit for someone.

I ended up winning this although it was getting dangerously close to my max bid.

Not sure if with shipping I overpaid for what I wanted out of the lot, but it does add quite a bit to my loose collection

+16 games: Diner, Thunder Castle, Tower of Doom, Dig Dug, Slam Dunk, Pinball, Motocross, Boxing, Skiing, Pole Position, Swords & Serpents, Centipede, Happy Trails, Stampede, Mouse Trap and Qbert

+2 replacements: Roulette and Soccer (my labels fell off)

+2 (at least) variants: Mission X red label, Sub Hunt white label

Someone will have to explain to me what the special deal with this lot is.

The Checkers manual is the Intellivision Inc variant. Checkers never had an Intellivision Inc box (that we know of) and I don't think there was ever a B&W cart label, however it appears they tried to clear out some remaining stock for which they had non-copyrighted manuals made up. They were probably sold in baggies without boxes. It's not terribly valuable as most don't know or care that it even exists, however it's probably rarer than Blix. I collect these oddball manuals as a subset collection of my Intellivision Inc stuff.

The Checkers manual is the Intellivision Inc variant.

Thanks, that makes more sense. I stared and stared and couldn't figure out what the big deal was. Cart seemed normal to me. I never picked up on the manual AT ALL.

I thought you guys noticed a one-character typo on the cart label or something equally esoteric.

Yeah, I've been sorta kinda looking for that manual for a long, long time. It only seems to show up in large lots. :/

I've seen some of the I.I. manuals also wrapped onto the international boxes (the ones w/ slots on the back). So maybe you'd see a German copy of Checkers wrapped w/ a B&W manual. (IIRC the fugly copy of I.I. SNAFU manual I picked up came that way.)

Anyone want to weigh in on this one? 'Factory sealed', but the manual is on the back...but it doesn't look like a foreign language variant and I've never seen one with the back manual but no slot for it. Reseal?

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2014492071341?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=201449207134&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Hmmm... I THINK the shrinkwrap is wrong for "factory" sealed. Anyone else?

I wonder how much he had to bribe her to pose for all those pics and look like she gave a f**k? :lol:

Nice auctions and items for sale, though.

Unexpectedly, I actually appreciate these images. They are a nice change from the standard "item only" pics.

• Like 1

I'm partial to the one where she looks rather pleased with herself holding Han in carbonite.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-Star-Wars-Han-Solo-Carbonite-Poster-Loot-Crate-Exclusive-NEW-/252122922145?hash=item3ab3b27ca1:g:mdkAAOSwhcJWHDoM

See? She's part of the Empire I tells ya!

did you notice she was wearing a pac-man shirt? :)