IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

if the rom exist somewhere, it should be pretty easy to mod this game.

someone :roll:

The Rom exists, Oliver use to sell it with his CC3 Roms Package (The Expensive pack) The rom packages that i found in the wild do not include that game, I already check.

Btw, that game was an Internal joke among the Blue Sky Rangers and apparently a proto cart (or at least a dumped rom in a cart) was sold on Ebay a while ago, I found a web site talking about that auction, of course the listing was too old to watch.

if the rom exist somewhere, it should be pretty easy to mod this game.

someone :roll:

The Rom exists, Oliver use to sell it with his CC3 Roms Package (The Expensive pack) The rom packages that i found in the wild do not include that game, I already check.

Btw, that game was an Internal joke among the Blue Sky Rangers and apparently a proto cart (or at least a dumped rom in a cart) was sold on Ebay a while ago, I found a web site talking about that auction, of course the listing was too old to watch.

Alex Pace has space cunt on a cart.

spaceC.jpg?t=1305810099

Edited by revolutionika

Good catch, Ed! I've been looking for that sort of thing lately but didn't spot this one. I hope you win it. The seller won't hassle you because of your location, I hope?

I use a courrier in Miami to import stuff to Venezuela, so when you have a valid US address on file, you can bid with no problems, only one time a guy block me, but explaining the situation was enough. The seller ships normally, no customs forms.

If that item is sold at that price, I will start to open some sealed games, at least I have a Buzz Bomber with that label.

I'm puzzled by this item. Do people really think these things are valuable? I've got several "double-labeled" games, and contrary to what this seller seems to think, they weren't an "error" at all: Intellivision Inc. (which later became INTV Corporation) put those labels onto the overstock cartridges they got from Mattel in order to cover up the Mattel copyright. They're mildly interesting from a collector's point of view, perhaps, but not worth anywhere near what the seller wants.

If that item is sold at that price, I will start to open some sealed games, at least I have a Buzz Bomber with that label.

I've got several "double-labeled" games, and contrary to what this seller seems to think, they weren't an "error" at all: Intellivision Inc. (which later became INTV Corporation) put those labels onto the overstock cartridges they got from Mattel in order to cover up the Mattel copyright. They're mildly interesting from a collector's point of view, perhaps, but not worth anywhere near what the seller wants.

I even had a Six pack box with a sheet of paper half glued and in hand writing: Intellivision, Inc. and inside was a Title made by mattel in a gatefold box.

big ole' stack of boxed games. including turbo,pacman and 5 or 6 imagic games ans super pro football.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2306242509611?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=230624250961&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Somebody ended up doing a side deal on this for $125. Original listing cancelled and relisted with BIN

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2306247531161?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=230624753116&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I'd say that was a pretty good deal for the buyer, I suspect this would have gone for north of $200 if the seller let it run it's course. :|

Somebody ended up doing a side deal on this for $125. Original listing cancelled and relisted with BIN

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2306247531161?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=230624753116&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I'd say that was a pretty good deal for the buyer, I suspect this would have gone for north of $200 if the seller let it run it's course. :|

I bought this, and actually for the record, it wasn't a side deal, believe it or not -- or at least I didn't arrange the BIN. Here's what happened:

I was the only bidder, and happened to be at my computer when I got a note saying my bid had been canceled. I wrote to the seller asking what was up, and she wrote back saying she'd forgotten to put a BIN on the auction, and a bunch of people had written asking her for one, so she was going to relist it. I refreshed her items list for a couple minutes, and pounced on the BIN as soon as it appeared, especially when I saw that it was roughly the same as my original bid. I think it was only around for ~15 seconds, tops.

So I just happened to be in the right place at the right time! Everything went down in less than 10 minutes, and had I been away from my computer for even a half-hour, I'm sure someone else would've been all over this.

Really nice lady, BTW -- very easy to work with so far, and quick to reply to my emails. Honestly I was sure I was going to get outbid -- I didn't expect to be upgrading the copy of Turbo you sent me so soon. :D