IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

I get outbid at 61$, was too expensive. with 13$ shipping and what will cost me to bring the whole thing to Venezuela, is like buying a 100$ BIN for the loose cart :sad:

Spiker at 929 with a little more of one day over. What will happens the next days? of the final seconds? Is exciting!

I get outbid at 61$, was too expensive. with 13$ shipping and what will cost me to bring the whole thing to Venezuela, is like buying a 100$ BIN for the loose cart :sad:

Spiker at 929 with a little more of one day over. What will happens the next days? of the final seconds? Is exciting!

i think it will stay close to the 950 price range unitl the last day/hours. but i could be wrong.

hhhmmm.....the rare games seem to come in waves. :ponder:

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

icon_music.gif

Was a side deal? or a BIN? :ponder:

hhhmmm.......i guess it was kind of both? I asked him if he had a buy it now price he could add. i made an offer,and not a lowball offer. and he accepted. i think we both won on this item. Maybe if could of held out for a few hundred more,, but who knows. the marker is weird sometimes. Congo Bongo boxed once went for 800 and now maybe 200 to 350?

Anyway,Sorry if anyone is upset that i asked for a buyitnow on this. I guess i was desparate to get one after 3 years of looking.

i have a feeling there will be a few more available this year.

rare games really seem to come in waves. look at the robot rubble and league of light auctions.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

icon_music.gif

hhhmmm.......i guess it was kind of both? I asked him if he had a buy it now price he could add. i made an offer,and not a lowball offer. and he accepted. i think we both won on this item. Maybe if could of held out for a few hundred more,, but who knows. the marker is weird sometimes. Congo Bongo boxed once went for 800 and now maybe 200 to 350?

Anyway,Sorry if anyone is upset that i asked for a buyitnow on this. I guess i was desparate to get one after 3 years of looking.

edit: humm, 2 spiker in a week....at first I taught, it was this spiker

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2508259509471?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=250825950947&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

congrat on you side deal...

Congratulations Rev!

Bud, don't apologize to anyone for making that deal!

Look, it had been years since one had come up for sale, you said yourself you've been looking for 3 years!

Good job bro, now I just need to decide if I leave this one still on EBay for Cmart....;)

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

icon_music.gif

rare games really seem to come in waves. look at the robot rubble and league of light auctions.

:( :(

i think I should email the seller and told him that I was ready to go as much as 1700$

anyway.....good for you.....ebay is ebay

Well, there´s another one alive. bUt in the future less people will bid on Spiker, unless some collectors go for their second copy :roll: so the auctioned one get less competition. you could save some money.

Well, there´s another one alive. bUt in the future less people will bid on Spiker, unless some collectors go for their second copy :roll: so the auctioned one get less competition. you could save some money.

normally I get email from ebay saying that spiker is on ebay....i did not pay attention this time since I taugh it was the same one LOL

next time.....

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

icon_music.gif

No apologies needed Rev, you paid a grand for a game. Nothing wrong with that. After 12 years of collecting this is the last regular issue I need CIB but I have no desire to pay $1700 since I'm aware of at least three or four copies that are likely going to come to auction in the not too distant future. Max, if you want it that bad I can sit this one out, I think we should be smart about this and not bid each other up unnecessarily. I think there are going to be enough to go around. I'm aware of four or five people who would pay $1000 for this game and Rev is now out so that number is dropping. I'd hate to see our little group artificially create a higher than needed price for these which future sellers will point to. Let's have a discussion about this so no one overpays. Thoughts?

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

icon_music.gif

No apologies needed Rev, you paid a grand for a game. Nothing wrong with that. After 12 years of collecting this is the last regular issue I need CIB but I have no desire to pay $1700 since I'm aware of at least three or four copies that are likely going to come to auction in the not too distant future. Max, if you want it that bad I can sit this one out, I think we should be smart about this and not bid each other up unnecessarily. I think there are going to be enough to go around. I'm aware of four or five people who would pay $1000 for this game and Rev is now out so that number is dropping. I'd hate to see our little group artificially create a higher than needed price for these which future sellers will point to. Let's have a discussion about this so no one overpays. Thoughts?

Thats why i made that spiker poll...i wanted to see how many i was in competition with. And yes...i will not be bidding on any other spikers...unless some dork list one for

buy it now 50 bucks. icon_mrgreen.gif

The one that is listed is going for over my high bid of 950 so i dont care about that one anymore. i was not going to bid higher on it anyway.

icon_thumbsup.gif to Cmart for offering to stay out of this one.

I just watch this auction and I wonder why the bids where so high (look like normal), so I strat to check the pictures and found out a Boxed Jetson, World Series, Melody Blaster and Stadium Mud Buggies.

But I think is an error from the seller, I will not get as much money if he selle separately, but it will be interesting how much go for.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2508268830671?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=250826883067&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

you where outbid, Cmart? ;)

- a 1988 Catalog:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3305694207381?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=330569420738&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I´m not a fan of browsing Ebay because I get tempted. I have other uses for my money, but is a torture!

I just watch this auction and I wonder why the bids where so high (look like normal), so I strat to check the pictures and found out a Boxed Jetson, World Series, Melody Blaster and Stadium Mud Buggies.

But I think is an error from the seller, I will not get as much money if he selle separately, but it will be interesting how much go for.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2508268830671?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=250826883067&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

- a 1988 Catalog:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3305694207381?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=330569420738&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I´m not a fan of browsing Ebay because I get tempted. I have other uses for my money, but is a torture!

too bad that melody blaster does not have the box. still this auction may upwards of 300?

- a 1988 Catalog:

too bad that melody blaster does not have the box. still this auction may upwards of 300?

With a boxed Mud Buggies? should be more or is the deal of the century.

- a 1988 Catalog:

With a boxed Mud Buggies? should be more or is the deal of the century.

yeah, i think my estimate was wrong. icon_mrgreen.gif

doesnt mud buggies sell for 250 to 300 by itself?

Placeholder/exploratory bid. ;) unfortunately the Mud Buggies box isn't mint, we'll see where this goes....

Placeholder/exploratory bid. ;) unfortunately the Mud Buggies box isn't mint, we'll see where this goes....

I'm watching this one too as I still need SMB. The tear on the top of the box doesn't bother me too much. We'll see though ;)