IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Sorry I can't provide any more info on the cartridges - I'm afraid I have no recollection of the details.

On another note, I did another dive into the basement and found:

An original copy of Your Friend, the Exec (Edition 2.0 1981 June 22)

A marketing photo for Tower of Doom (when it was published by Intv)

A folder of my design notes and graphics sketches from Loco-Motion

My copy of the famous Mattel Incentive plan memo

My termination notice 1/20/84

PM sent regarding an interview for the podcast...

:grin:

• Like 2

Wow, for a Coleco box, that's nearly as good as it gets, too.

I have a super cherry Coleco Turbo NIB - I need a shrink-wrapped CBS version. LOL It is one of the two games that came shrink-wrapped from the manufacturer I don't have. I do have KayBee Toys and Toys 'R'US versions of many of the later games shrink wrapped as well.

Thanks for looking.

• Like 1

Wasnt aware that was up and running. I paid quite a bit more for mine. That is really hard to come by with a box

I gave up at at about $420. I wanted it badly but just don't have the cash for that and other Intellivision projects.

Good on you. I thought I had found an unnoticed gem, with all the ECS games in one auction, boxed and all.

I guess back to trying to find an ECS and the games I actually want loose cheaply. (A loose ECS just got listed for $20. I bid min, but dont expect it to stay there.)

Good on you. I thought I had found an unnoticed gem, with all the ECS games in one auction, boxed and all.

I guess back to trying to find an ECS and the games I actually want loose cheaply. (A loose ECS just got listed for $20. I bid min, but dont expect it to stay there.)

For 200 bucks: an ECS and those games CIB, still a gem just got way too noticed!

the one in Texas? Yeah I saw that one too, hopefully you get it

If any of you overlays collectors are looking for a very nice set of Error Poker overlays this person has a set for only $3.

Edit: He also has a nice set of error Chess overlays for $5

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Intellivision-Overlays-Sets-of-2-and-Some-Singles-Free-Shipping-on-all-Orders/253438336839?hash=item3b021a1f47:m:mwyhFng651KQlkBev7jxHcA

Edited by Humblejack
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...