IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Somebody ended up doing a side deal on this for $125. Original listing cancelled and relisted with BIN

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2306247531161?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=230624753116&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I'd say that was a pretty good deal for the buyer, I suspect this would have gone for north of $200 if the seller let it run it's course. :|

I bought this, and actually for the record, it wasn't a side deal, believe it or not -- or at least I didn't arrange the BIN. Here's what happened:

I was the only bidder, and happened to be at my computer when I got a note saying my bid had been canceled. I wrote to the seller asking what was up, and she wrote back saying she'd forgotten to put a BIN on the auction, and a bunch of people had written asking her for one, so she was going to relist it. I refreshed her items list for a couple minutes, and pounced on the BIN as soon as it appeared, especially when I saw that it was roughly the same as my original bid. I think it was only around for ~15 seconds, tops.

So I just happened to be in the right place at the right time! Everything went down in less than 10 minutes, and had I been away from my computer for even a half-hour, I'm sure someone else would've been all over this.

Really nice lady, BTW -- very easy to work with so far, and quick to reply to my emails. Honestly I was sure I was going to get outbid -- I didn't expect to be upgrading the copy of Turbo you sent me so soon. :D

Sorry sounds fishy, your the only bidder then the BIN ended secs after it started after emailing her. Just being honest.

Whatever...glad I've decided not to collect games, cut throat. It sounds like you got a great deal.

Edited by coyo5050

Sorry sounds fishy, your the only bidder then the BIN ended secs after it started after emailing her. Just being honest.

I understand why it sounds fishy, but you have my word that I didn't request the BIN -- my first communication with the seller was after she'd already canceled my bid. I'd be happy to forward the relevant emails via PM. It ended within seconds because I was sitting at my computer hitting "refresh"! :)

EDIT: Whoa, I just saw that you added the "cut throat" line -- that's pretty harsh. I didn't set out to screw anyone over -- if anything it's likely that someone tried to screw me over, actually, by offering a side deal or pressuring for a BIN. Honestly, it was just dumb luck that I happened to be in a position to hit the BIN before anyone else did.

Edited by thegoldenband

I understand why it sounds fishy, but you have my word that I didn't request the BIN -- my first communication with the seller was after she'd already canceled my bid. I'd be happy to forward the relevant emails via PM. It ended within seconds because I was sitting at my computer hitting "refresh"! :)

EDIT: Whoa, I just saw that you added the "cut throat" line -- that's pretty harsh. I didn't set out to screw anyone over -- if anything it's more like someone tried to screw me over, actually, by offering a side deal. Honestly, it was just dumb luck that I happened to be in a position to hit the BIN before anyone else did.

Hey Phil, sounds like you got a great deal! Congrats! Hopefully the loose Turbo finds a good home when your new CIB one arrives. :)

Loose brown ECS Synth in Germany ending in 14 hours or so. Currently 40 euros ($56). Mine just arrived yesterday...these things are bigger and heavier than I imagined. I feel like Ross on that episode of Friends where he's "Just gonna work on my music". :)

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3005578155741?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=300557815574&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

EDIT: Whoa, I just saw that you added the "cut throat" line -- that's pretty harsh. I didn't set out to screw anyone over -- if anything it's likely that someone tried to screw me over, actually, by offering a side deal or pressuring for a BIN. Honestly, it was just dumb luck that I happened to be in a position to hit the BIN before anyone else did.

I wouldn't worry about the whining.

You bid, you got the BIN.

Even if you side dealt (which I believe you that you didn't)anyone else could have done the same thing, and didn't.

It was probably a good thing for you that you got it on the BIN, because I was watching that one, and I would not have been outbid :)

EDIT: Whoa, I just saw that you added the "cut throat" line -- that's pretty harsh. I didn't set out to screw anyone over -- if anything it's more like someone tried to screw me over, actually, by offering a side deal. Honestly, it was just dumb luck that I happened to be in a position to hit the BIN before anyone else did.

Hey Phil, sounds like you got a great deal! Congrats! Hopefully the loose Turbo finds a good home when your new CIB one arrives. :)

I know someone who would buy a spare one ;)

League of Light CIB.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1106871331861?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=110687133186&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Predictions?

over 400$

and if you are bidding on it over 500$ LOL

Lol! I actually stayed out of this one and it went for $812!!!!!!!!!!! Holy schnikes!!! Rev, sell yours now to the #2 bidder!! ;)

Holy Crap!!!!!!!! 812? for League of Light?

Robot Rubble just sold for 400-ish last week. i wonder why the huge price difference for 2 games that have (i think) the same print run?

League of Light CIB.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1106871331861?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=110687133186&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Predictions?

over 400$

and if you are bidding on it over 500$ LOL

Lol! I actually stayed out of this one and it went for $812!!!!!!!!!!! Holy schnikes!!! Rev, sell yours now to the #2 bidder!! ;)

Holy Crap!!!!!!!! 812? for League of Light?

Robot Rubble just sold for 400-ish last week. i wonder why the huge price difference for 2 games that have (i think) the same print run?

Yah, I'm pretty sure they have the same print run. That's just crazy!

Anybody here grab these two nice $19.50 BIN's? I would have last night but the seller didn't ship to Canada and the auction was set up so that I couldn't even ask for an exemption. :x

Mint looking Safecracker

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2707535312221?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=270753531222&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Mint looking Swords and Serpents

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2707535309591?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=270753530959&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

While we're on the topic of Imagic....White Water CIB for $17.50. Good price.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1706419302251?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=170641930225&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

loose brown ECS Music Synth from Germany for $65

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3005578155741?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=300557815574&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I have a suspicion that someone from here beat me to this CIB Worm Whomper for $33. :D I actually sent the guy payment as he requested and he refunded it to me saying someone else from Canada had just paid him 2 minutes earlier. :| Why the hell wouldn't he tell me/us? :x

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1506088548731?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=150608854873&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Dig Dug with instructions for $29. Nice. :thumbsup:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2207841965321?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=220784196532&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Not sure how I missed this one....20 games from Germany for $90 including Safecracker, Dracula, Ice Trek, Nova Blast, Swords and Serpents, Popeye, DK with white striped box, and white boxed versions of Mission X and Vectron

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2006091002321?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=200609100232&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I have a suspicion that someone from here beat me to this CIB Worm Whomper for $33. :D I actually sent the guy payment as he requested and he refunded it to me saying someone else from Canada had just paid him 2 minutes earlier. :| Why the hell wouldn't he tell me/us? :x

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1506088548731?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=150608854873&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

That was me, but it wasn't a simple transaction.

I saw it as soon as it hit, and tried to do the BIN.

Since the seller didn't list Canada as a ship to location, I tried to add a random amount ($12) for shipping, and then settle up later, but eBay wouldn't accept it.

So I contacted the seller, and asked if he'd ship to Canada, and if so would he modify his auction to say so, allowing me to BIN.

He told me if he did it through eBay, he had to add tracking, and that eBay charged $50 for this service?? Is this true??

He said if I paid him directly ($43) he'd send it and there'd be no problems. So I sent him $50, thanking him for taking the extra trouble.

Not trying to side deal or anything, just trying to exercise a BIN for an auction on a game I needed.

Even at $50, it beats the Italian ones I was watching with a BIN of 77 euros. :)

Not many games left needed to finish now, and only two tough ones, Mountain Madness and Turbo!

Since the seller didn't list Canada as a ship to location, I tried to add a random amount ($12) for shipping, and then settle up later, but eBay wouldn't accept it.

So I contacted the seller, and asked if he'd ship to Canada, and if so would he modify his auction to say so, allowing me to BIN.

He told me if he did it through eBay, he had to add tracking, and that eBay charged $50 for this service?? Is this true??

He said if I paid him directly ($43) he'd send it and there'd be no problems. So I sent him $50, thanking him for taking the extra trouble.

Not trying to side deal or anything, just trying to exercise a BIN for an auction on a game I needed.

Even at $50, it beats the Italian ones I was watching with a BIN of 77 euros. :)

Not many games left needed to finish now, and only two tough ones, Mountain Madness and Turbo!

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: As soon as he refunded my money and said I just sold it to someone else from Canada 2 minutes ago I knew it was you! He said the exact same thing to me so we were both sending him $43/$50. Not a side deal at all, we just both asked to be allowed to do the BIN at the same time since his auction didn't allow Canadian bidders. It was a very good deal. :thumbsup: I'm glad it was you since I know you needed it. As an aside, I do have extra copies of Mountain Madness and Turbo. ;) What else is left?

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: As soon as he refunded my money and said I just sold it to someone else from Canada 2 minutes ago I knew it was you! He said the exact same thing to me so we were both sending him $43/$50. Not a side deal at all, we just both asked to be allowed to do the BIN at the same time since his auction didn't allow Canadian bidders. It was a very good deal. :thumbsup: I'm glad it was you since I know you needed it. As an aside, I do have extra copies of Mountain Madness and Turbo. ;) What else is left?

Off the top of my head:

Tutankham, Turbo, Mountain Madness, Fathom.

That'll complete the official releases.

Then I have ti chase them boxed complete (there are a few additions, but not many) and the variations (sears, digiplay etc)

Getting closer!

Off the top of my head:

Then I have ti chase them boxed complete (there are a few additions, but not many) and the variations (sears, digiplay etc)

Getting closer!

Do you have Super Series Big League Baseball?

....i think not! icon_mrgreen.gif

Off the top of my head:

Getting closer!

Rev, why don't you head over to the high score club, with an Imagic triple play this time around, a chance for you to do some catching up. Get in there! :)

Off the top of my head:

Getting closer!

No, I don't but that's a variation of World Series isn't it?

I'll worry about the variations once I get the main set done.

It never ends does it? :)

Off the top of my head:

Getting closer!

No, I don't but that's a variation of World Series isn't it?

I'll worry about the variations once I get the main set done.

It never ends does it? :)

yeah, i guess it is a variation....and no, it never ends!

CIB Worm Whomper and River Raid! eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3005602508901?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=300560250890&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] and eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2905689084891?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=290568908489&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I'm bidding on these two... let's see how it goes! ;)

There's also this very nice looking Pole Position still at a very cheap price: eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1106901690691?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=110690169069&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] (trying to turn your attention to something else here so you will forget about the two Atvi titles... :roll: )

Edited by roberto