IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

I have a suspicion that someone from here beat me to this CIB Worm Whomper for $33. :D I actually sent the guy payment as he requested and he refunded it to me saying someone else from Canada had just paid him 2 minutes earlier. :| Why the hell wouldn't he tell me/us? :x

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1506088548731?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=150608854873&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

That was me, but it wasn't a simple transaction.

I saw it as soon as it hit, and tried to do the BIN.

Since the seller didn't list Canada as a ship to location, I tried to add a random amount ($12) for shipping, and then settle up later, but eBay wouldn't accept it.

So I contacted the seller, and asked if he'd ship to Canada, and if so would he modify his auction to say so, allowing me to BIN.

He told me if he did it through eBay, he had to add tracking, and that eBay charged $50 for this service?? Is this true??

He said if I paid him directly ($43) he'd send it and there'd be no problems. So I sent him $50, thanking him for taking the extra trouble.

Not trying to side deal or anything, just trying to exercise a BIN for an auction on a game I needed.

Even at $50, it beats the Italian ones I was watching with a BIN of 77 euros. :)

Not many games left needed to finish now, and only two tough ones, Mountain Madness and Turbo!

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: As soon as he refunded my money and said I just sold it to someone else from Canada 2 minutes ago I knew it was you! He said the exact same thing to me so we were both sending him $43/$50. Not a side deal at all, we just both asked to be allowed to do the BIN at the same time since his auction didn't allow Canadian bidders. It was a very good deal. :thumbsup: I'm glad it was you since I know you needed it. As an aside, I do have extra copies of Mountain Madness and Turbo. ;) What else is left?

Off the top of my head:

Tutankham, Turbo, Mountain Madness, Fathom.

That'll complete the official releases.

Then I have ti chase them boxed complete (there are a few additions, but not many) and the variations (sears, digiplay etc)

Getting closer!

Do you have Super Series Big League Baseball?

....i think not! icon_mrgreen.gif

No, I don't but that's a variation of World Series isn't it?

I'll worry about the variations once I get the main set done.

It never ends does it? :)

yeah, i guess it is a variation....and no, it never ends!

Nope, it never ends....but then that's kinda the point isn't it. It would be no fun if we ran out of things to collect. :)

That said, next time Super Series goes up for auction.....;)

I have a suspicion that someone from here beat me to this CIB Worm Whomper for $33. :D I actually sent the guy payment as he requested and he refunded it to me saying someone else from Canada had just paid him 2 minutes earlier. :| Why the hell wouldn't he tell me/us? :x

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1506088548731?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=150608854873&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

That was me, but it wasn't a simple transaction.

I saw it as soon as it hit, and tried to do the BIN.

Since the seller didn't list Canada as a ship to location, I tried to add a random amount ($12) for shipping, and then settle up later, but eBay wouldn't accept it.

So I contacted the seller, and asked if he'd ship to Canada, and if so would he modify his auction to say so, allowing me to BIN.

He told me if he did it through eBay, he had to add tracking, and that eBay charged $50 for this service?? Is this true??

He said if I paid him directly ($43) he'd send it and there'd be no problems. So I sent him $50, thanking him for taking the extra trouble.

Not trying to side deal or anything, just trying to exercise a BIN for an auction on a game I needed.

Even at $50, it beats the Italian ones I was watching with a BIN of 77 euros. :)

Not many games left needed to finish now, and only two tough ones, Mountain Madness and Turbo!

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: As soon as he refunded my money and said I just sold it to someone else from Canada 2 minutes ago I knew it was you! He said the exact same thing to me so we were both sending him $43/$50. Not a side deal at all, we just both asked to be allowed to do the BIN at the same time since his auction didn't allow Canadian bidders. It was a very good deal. :thumbsup: I'm glad it was you since I know you needed it. As an aside, I do have extra copies of Mountain Madness and Turbo. ;) What else is left?

Off the top of my head:

Tutankham, Turbo, Mountain Madness, Fathom.

That'll complete the official releases.

Then I have ti chase them boxed complete (there are a few additions, but not many) and the variations (sears, digiplay etc)

Getting closer!

Do you have Super Series Big League Baseball?

....i think not! icon_mrgreen.gif

No, I don't but that's a variation of World Series isn't it?

I'll worry about the variations once I get the main set done.

It never ends does it? :)

yeah, i guess it is a variation....and no, it never ends!

Nope, it never ends....but then that's kinda the point isn't it. It would be no fun if we ran out of things to collect. :)

That said, next time Super Series goes up for auction.....;)

I think i told you the last time that i seen S.S.B.L.B. up for sale like a year and half ago? I bid on it but stopped at like 50 or 60 and it only sold for like 100....i wish

i bid more!! i think it must be a R9?

Yah, its gotta be up there.

But not everyone collect variations, so it wont get as bid as a Spiker. (if you both start a bid war, I´m wrong);)

Yah, this won't go anywhere near that. I'd guess in the $200 range tops.

But not everyone collect variations, so it wont get as bid as a Spiker. (if you both start a bid war, I´m wrong);)

Or maybe 201? icon_wink.gif

I would have bet my life you'd do that! Lol!

Certain games are highest bidder! icon_mrgreen.gif

Certain games are highest bidder! icon_mrgreen.gif

You mean, like Spiker?

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2508259509471?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=250825950947&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Alright kids, lets see who's been saving their pennies.

I may take a run at a second one ;)

OK, lets give Spiker and the Cuttle Cart their own little post. I was too busy watching my Vancouver Canucks eliminate the San Jose Sharks on the way to the Stanley Cup to notice this ghsqb. :party: Happy that I just received a bonus at work. :twisted:

Spiker

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2508259509471?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=250825950947&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Cuttle Cart

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2508259564191?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=250825956419&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

By the way, I don't like to make predictions, but I think this will go for at least $50. :P

Edited by cmart604

OK, lets give Spiker and the Cuttle Cart their own little post. I was too busy watching my Vancouver Canucks eliminate the San Jose Sharks on the way to the Stanley Cup to notice this ghsqb. :party: Happy that I just received a bonus at work. :twisted:

Spiker

Cuttle Cart

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2508259564191?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=250825956419&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

By the way, I don't like to make predictions, but I think this will go for at least $50. :P

Make sure the box isn't a repo. :ponder:

Spiker

Cuttle Cart

51 :ponder:

Spiker

Cuttle Cart

I hope your friendship with Rev don´t get hurt after that battle!

Spiker

Cuttle Cart

Make sure the box isn't a repo. :ponder:

Yah, I looked at it last night and it doesn't appear to have the repro markings.

Spiker

Cuttle Cart

I hope your friendship with Rev don´t get hurt after that battle!

Nah, all is fair in love, war and video game collecting. Plus, I'll probably sit this one out...... ;)

:D seems to me that your already have your strategies set, what would be? a hostile take over at the last 0.002 seconds?

don´t wait too much for bid, maybe the seller may cancel the auction if he thinks it won´t get bid. You can bid normal amounts to please the seller and then go crazy! ;)

Edited by edintv

:D seems to me that your already have your strategies set, what would be? a hostile take over at the last 0.002 seconds?

don´t wait too much for bid, maybe the seller may cancel the auction if he thinks it won´t get bid. You can bid normal amounts to please the seller and then go crazy! ;)

I have a funny feeling that this seller won't be ending this auction early for some side dealer. icon_wink.gif

And those last second snipe bids really do work...that is how i just won my french DK JR. icon_shades.gif

I have a funny feeling that this seller won't be ending this auction early for some side dealer. icon_wink.gif

And those last second snipe bids really do work...that is how i just won my french DK JR. icon_shades.gif

They work great, but probably not as well when you tell your competitors people you are doing it :)

They work great, but probably not as well when you tell your competitors people you are doing it :)

It all depends on how high your snipe is anyway....maybe i should just shut up now.......