IGNORED

GQ-4X eprom programmer problem with TMS2532AJL series.

Cosmic Ark

HI. I'm new. I'm Italian and Excuse my English!

I like reprogramming Atari 2600 cartridige and restoration them. But I've a problem with EPROM TMS2532Ajl (The only easily findable after 2716 or 2732 series)

I use GQ-4X universal programmer (Willem derivative) and it supports these TMS2532JL eprom series. The utility is GQ USB Prg Re6.00. It read them and the blank check and verify are ok.

I load games.bin, I click on "write eprom" but when it reach at 4% of the writing process, I gives me the following error: "write failure, Adress=0x000000, Buffer=0xE7, Device=0xFF" :sad: .

What is the mistake? :?

I would also like to know if there is a easy utility for Windows, similar to the The Game Factory (Click Team home) or Klick & Play (Europress), but for programmig games for the Atari emulator!

Don't know much about eprom programmer but I think people will help you if you ask in the hardware forum :)

I would also like to know if there is a easy utility for Windows, similar to the The Game Factory (Click Team home) or Klick & Play (Europress), but for programmig games for the Atari emulator!

Batari Basic is a good start.

Edited by LS_Dracon

Don't know much about eprom programmer but I think people will help you if you ask in the hardware forum :)

Batari Basic is a good start.

Thanks for letting me directed by the rules of the forum. I copy and paste my question in the section by you recommended.

About batari basic: I know that I need a GNU (GUI) to put in the batari basic directory, but I have not found it around the net.