IGNORED

A few questions regarding game arts

R.O.T.S

Hi and Merry Xmas :)

Have to admit i enjoyed looking through your Rarity guide its a very interesting tool and i checked my very meager collection against it with great interest and now i have a few questions so i hope you do not mind and forgive the large images.

I am also located in the UK so i realise there may be N/P video format difference with identification and value.

1: I own a `Frogs and Flies` but it is neither white or black as in your guide but has a silver label,i also looked under `Telegames` but i am unable to find it.

Frogs and Flies-Telegames.jpg

2: I notice variations in the printed copyright text/additional text on the label of some games that i own ,does this change the value of carts in anyway (any region)?.The example i use below is Galaxian-Silver label

galaxians-pair.jpg

3: I was surprised to see Xenophobe (Atari) with such a high rarity value ("7"-ntsc),not so long back i was given for free a box containing an Irish Atari Jnr (Black Stripe along top cover not Silver) and some game carts and was so excited to finally get a Frogger cart (one of my personal favs) i paid no attention to the Xenophobe cart or any of the others as it was just regular stuff.I presume this is the PAL one is it just as rare?

xenophobe.jpg

Finally while checking my Xonox Double-Ender (Sir Lanceleot/Robin Hood) on your guide i notice it says there is no submitted cartridge image but occasionally visiting the page one has been submitted and is displayed,i have scanned mine anyway just in case as i also need to upload it to another forum.

xonox-doubleender.jpg

Thanks for any help and i am really enjoying the site :thumbsup:

post-27994-129311358664_thumb.jpg

post-27994-129311359823_thumb.jpg

post-27994-129311361305_thumb.jpg

post-27994-129311361849_thumb.jpg

frogs and flies by telegames is the pal version of the M-network cart. not rally rare.

the variations on the galaxian cart are nothing special .... only very few atari games have rare label versions (flag capture pictur label, pengo black label, dodg'em red label ....)

xenophobe is most probably a PAL cart, so that one isn't rare either ...

the missing xonox cart is probably the ntsc version (different label design)

Al has only listed NTSC carts on the site here ... for more details about PAL carts you can also check www.atarimania.com

Edited by jahfish

I don't know what you're trying to state here, Jah.

It's 100% PAL.

This one is 100% NTSC:

http://www.atarimania.com/game-atari-2600-vcs-robin-hood-sir-lancelot_7467.html

It has indeed a different label design.

Or do you think there's a NTSC version with a PAL label design?

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter