IGNORED

CRAZY EBAY RANT

allhallowseve2000

Here's the story -I Had some games with custom made boxes that I put on ebay. I thought they were made by CPUwiz - Mr. "K" sent me this.

Here is the message:

"These had no boxes when they were prodced"

Bwaa I knew that: I just remembered that I knew that from 2000. Got my first ones in 2009 so I didn't remember:

Could you do me a favor and have this character email me ?

CPUwiz

He said A LOT of bad things about me before I could explain what I was doing in Atari forums, and I REALLY DIDN'T GET WHAT THE HELL I did to him.

I just want to give him some legal information and including lack of public retraction by himself WITHOUT directly asking me what possessions ARE MINE NOT HIS TO DETERMINE.

Not asking you to get in the middle of this: I wouldn't do that: just this one communication :

Please tell him for me to read all appropiate psychological testing AS EVIDENCE that is NOT TOYS (listen: why play with Smurfs and Strawberry Shortacake & be physical?) information in rec.games.video.classic including especially "legal predence" :

No expectations, of "I said/he said" childplay crap, just this once !

K"

Next message from him:

"Oh BTW:

Please tell that CPUwiz my email address is *(*((*(**

PLEASE T E L L him for a fun hobby: quit being a sourpuss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really did NOT understand that: just have him email me just once: okay ??

Big favor, and thanks !

K"

Edited by allhallowseve2000

KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN sent him an e-mail, in other words.

9OUTOF10 other explanations will cause SIGNIFICANT BRAIN TORTURE and therefore are unnecessary.

10 OUT OF 9 BRAIN SCANS INDICATE BRAIN TORTURE IS CAUSED DIRECTLY BY CPUWIZ AND THE ILLUMINATI, CORRUPTED BY ZALGO. THE CÒR̢RU̷P̸TION IS S̡̡̢H̀Ơ͘҉WN͝҉ ̀T͠҉O̵̧ ̴̵B̢Ę͜͜ A͏̧̛̤͓̥̻̝̜͉̞̰ ̧̗̩̬̝̗̹̘͎C̩͉͖̭̙̩̻̲͔Ơ̻̖N̴̵̬̳̻̘͖͘S̢̧̟P̖͈Í̴̩R͍͓A̡̮̠̻̺C̜̺̘̣̱̰ͅY͙̺̗ ̧̩̟͈̳̞̩͔͢T̯̀H̶̶̙͙̫̩̱͢E̷̵̶͖̥O͈̹̬͜ͅR͙̟̪̜͟Y̲̣̱̱͚̰̪ͅ I̛͍͓̩̟Ņ̡̦V͠͏̤͍̞̖̯͓͚̗̞E̸͚͍͠ͅN̼̺͚͓̤̤͓͡T̶̳̫E̺͇͝D̴̵͔ ͏̸̨̼̻̝̤̬̰B̕͏̩͎̜̜̕Y̸͉͜͞ T͢҉̢̀H̡͝È ͟͏L̴I̵̸̶͟͞K̵͜͢҉̵E̡͘S̢͝ ͢͏Ǫ̷́͡͝F̵̴͢͟͠ C̴̨̤̮͚̖̫͚͜P̡͏͖͔̲̠̻̦̺͎̙͇Ų̩̖͍͇̘́Ẃ̢͎͍͖̪͇̱͔̙͟͠͞I̛҉̷̵̤̟̝̜̺̖͎̯̝̠͉̹̮̼̀Z̛̟̩͈̣̼̯̟̕͡͠͡ ̴̷͜͏͙̩̗̥̜̦̼͍͕̜̯͍͇͔ͅͅA̵̡̤̹̤̭̩̜̹͘͢N̨͎̹̙͎͔͉̟͓̜̥͇͙̼̝̻͠͝͝D̛͕̳͔̲̻͎̺̼̖̜͍̙͓͚̰͠ͅ ̢̙͖̠̞̖͇͕̻͈̘̙̻́͞͠À̷̷͇̦̳̘͇̖̙̜͍͙͢͜ͅL̵̡̝̞̟̺̱̪̬̩̫̝͇̤̝̘͡B̸̵̨̡̟͖̥̭̜̤̞͈̘̦͎̺̮͚̣͕͔͢ͅE̢҉̭͖̪̖̘͚͇̤͈̼̳̹͔̼̖͉R̸̛̛̭̦̘͈̘͔̟̞̤̱̙̭͕͉̥͍͍̱͠T͏̘̫̖̭̘̝̞̰̮͉̮͕̯͇̻...

cpuwiz....i bought cartridges from him, the eproms were soldered not glued, so i dont know what 9 out of 10 people are getting panty twists about. powerpuff girls, cat genitals, etc.

IT'S 10 OUT OF 9! PSYCOLOGICAL TEST PROVE THIS TO BE TRUE!

Well, see there's part of the problem. Psychological testing can offer a guide and some of the tests do have a validity scale to try to "weed out" biased results but they don't necessarily prove something.

I do detect an air of thought disorder though from the little I have read by this gentleman.

Edited by yell0w_lantern

this dude is super-bizarre ...

he once opened up his email account for everyone to read .. there i found the names and adresses of several big time collectors. this guy must have been actively collecting around 2000 and probably lost his mind sometime in the last decade ... i have no idea who it is ...

but ...

eehm ...

I LOVE HIM! :D :D :D

K.M.D. ... living life like it's April 1st everyday!

:D

Many thanks go out to Ken Dolan for his original work on the one-company theory. Eckhard Stolberg gets full credit for exposing Bit Corp. Thanks also goes out to Ian Baronofsky, Luiz Bonaccorsi, Sebastien "Jah Fish" Clave, Chris Hind, Sandy Huner, Jens Klöpfel, Marc Oberhäuser, Steve Rich, and Rick Weis.

i found this in an old text file of mine .... this is something marco posted about 8 or 9 years ago .... i guess he owes us an answer about the mystery of KMD

:ponder:

Edited by jahfish

Many thanks go out to Ken Dolan for his original work on the one-company theory.

i found this in an old text file of mine .... this is something marco posted about 8 or 9 years ago .... i guess he owes us an answer about the mystery of KMD

:ponder:

:-o :-o :-o

If he came up with that theory, then he is truly a genius!!

Marco did mention taht KMD was a long time collector from the past and that the last time he dealt with him he was perfectly normal. As they say, there's a fine line between genius and lunacy. Maybe the poor guy just crossed that line? :skull: