IGNORED

Is there a forum as good as ATARIAGE, but for the NES?

I can't agree more, AtariAge is the best forums I have been on. The people here are kind, mature and heck, I have even seen them give money to complete strangers here, just to help out a fellow AAer,(Yea the guy turned out to be a fraud but the fact so many were willing to help shows how great it is here). It's the only forums I am a regular at because of this :P.

• Like 1

You need to make 1000 posts in one day to get a good rep there? I came here, a n00b to Atari (I don't own an Atari anything, other than a few games) and everyone was nice! Heck, I even have 8 rep!

I now know that NintendoAge is like most other forums. Crap.

• Like 3

I joined NA last year and had no problem getting help or questions answered. As a matter of fact, I signed up and went right to the Introductions forum and many members welcomed me and were very kind. I've been fairly regular there for over a year with no trouble at all. The moderators are pretty solid and there are occasional annoying members, but overall I enjoy the board and community a good deal. There isn't as much traffic as there is here, but the site is still young.

I have not seen much anti-newbie behavior unless someone just pops up and starts asking lots of FAQ-type questions that could be easily answered with a quick forum search (something new members here could stand to try once in a while...).

I think NA is about as good of an NES forum as I have found.

I joined NA last year and had no problem getting help or questions answered. As a matter of fact, I signed up and went right to the Introductions forum and many members welcomed me and were very kind. I've been fairly regular there for over a year with no trouble at all. The moderators are pretty solid and there are occasional annoying members, but overall I enjoy the board and community a good deal. There isn't as much traffic as there is here, but the site is still young.

This basically sums up my experience there as well. :thumbsup:

I newer had any problems at NintendoAge but I would like to be in there more often than I am for the moment. Otherwise I can recommend a site that discuss NES and that is nesdb.se which is the oposite NES site in Europe. It has a remarkeble reputation and I have seen that it has lots of positve feedback from many users.

They usually list different sites in Europe and compare them and in those lists nesdb.se is said to be tha forum were the nicest people hang out. I sure am comfortable as a member of that site since 2006 and it is the place I have been for the longest time compared to all other sites I am registered at. Try nesdb.se if you like