IGNORED

Towers II on ebay for under $50!

Atari forever!

The rare Telegames Jaguar game Towers II: Plight of the Stargazer is now selling on ebay for under $50. Considering that buying it from Telegames UK (aside from waiting 3-6 months until they manufacture it) will cost approx. $130, this is a pretty good price, even though it seems to be cart only:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2507513501931?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=250751350193&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

And, no, this is not my auction so please don't ask!

MI resident, wonder if Chris Leach knows em. :ponder:

AX

You ever get a chance to play this on the Jag AX? I remember you were looking to trade your sealed one. If so, what did you think...

If someone has a sealed or even non-sealed new copy (or even complete in good condition), please let me know by PM, as I have several items that might interest you, if you'd like to trade...

Never did get to play yet, and yes, mine is sealed. I'd have picked this one up CHEAP (too high now) just to try it and keep mine sealed. Supposedly though it will work on Skunk so when I get set up I'll be trying it there.

AX

Well, it isn't THAT high. Right now it's at $50 even, which isn't too bad. We'll see how it ends.

Never did get to play yet, and yes, mine is sealed. I'd have picked this one up CHEAP (too high now) just to try it and keep mine sealed. Supposedly though it will work on Skunk so when I get set up I'll be trying it there.

AX

Your not missing much, better left as a colectable. I'm sure for the time it was revolutionary but I played it for the first time a few years ago and I would definetily give it "turd" status :D

AX

Your not missing much, better left as a colectable. I'm sure for the time it was revolutionary but I played it for the first time a few years ago and I would definetily give it "turd" status :D

Why do I see Towers II floating in a pool with the jaws theme playing while everyone runs?

AX

What do you mean you "splooged the photo"? Is this your auction?

:ponder:

Most people wear a sign, but you my friend have a color and it is green. OY! :rolling:

I have clue what any of this stuff means. I write in plain, simple English. Can someone please tell me what is going on here?

I'll be Frank :cool: . You can be who ever you want :? .

Someone was so excited they sneezed on the game when they saw it :ponder: .

Someone here thinks you are a leprechaun :P .

You are so happy about the price, post, and deal, one would think you have something to gain ;) .

Good luck with your splooged on cartidge lucky boy, hope you get lots of money :thumbsup: .

- Signed: Not Shirley

What do you mean you "splooged the photo"? Is this your auction?

:ponder:

Most people wear a sign, but you my friend have a color and it is green. OY! :rolling:

I have clue what any of this stuff means. I write in plain, simple English. Can someone please tell me what is going on here?

I'll be Frank :cool: . You can be who ever you want :? .

Someone was so excited they sneezed on the game when they saw it :ponder: .

Someone here thinks you are a leprechaun :P .

You are so happy about the price, post, and deal, one would think you have something to gain ;) .

Good luck with your splooged on cartidge lucky boy, hope you get lots of money :thumbsup: .

- Signed: Not Shirley

I have already stated quite clearly that this is not my auction. In fact, I am bidding on it (though currently I am losing). So I will not be getting ANY money for this auction, possibly I'll be losing some.

I was happy to see it for sale under $50. Above $50, being loose, no box or manual, no way to guarantee it plays, it's less of a bargain.

And I have no idea why anyone would think I am a leprechaun.

I wish everyone here well. But please, no insults.

I have already stated quite clearly that this is not my auction. In fact, I am bidding on it (though currently I am losing). So I will not be getting ANY money for this auction, possibly I'll be losing some.

I was happy to see it for sale under $50. Above $50, being loose, no box or manual, no way to guarantee it plays, it's less of a bargain.

And I have no idea why anyone would think I am a leprechaun.

I wish everyone here well. But please, no insults.

ROTFLMAO!

And I thought I was a literal kind of guy that ignores much of the pop world around me ;)

Nobody's 'insulting' you Atari Forever!, but I gotta ask... how old are you? My comment of being "green" is what you call someone with little life experience. The fact you are unable to make a connection between "splooging" and, awwww..... forget it. Someone else can explain. I've already been there and done that with my own son :lol:

We all know you're not really a leprechaun. If you were, you'd have all the gold in the world and wouldn't be going cuckoo over a terrible and overpriced Jaguar game. lmao

I do not need to ask my dad anything. I am a grown man, married with several children (who are in school themselves).

I just try to be really polite to everybody I meet. I do not hurl "sharp" or sarcastic remarks at people. Obviously, people around here do that kind of stuff regularly. I consider myself warned.

Have a good night folks.

I do not need to ask my dad anything. I am a grown man, married with several children (who are in school themselves).

I just try to be really polite to everybody I meet. I do not hurl "sharp" or sarcastic remarks at people. Obviously, people around here do that kind of stuff regularly. I consider myself warned.

Have a good night folks.

Ah no need to explain how mature anyone is here. Frankly maybe maturity can be measured by this the less someone says the more mature they actually are. That stuff on the label is damage to it or the label is faded to be specific an it sold for 51 dollars not bad.