IGNORED

Has anyone found any consoles at a antique store

This one store called seconds city does this but every day the item goes down 1% in price.

So, I totally scored stuff free there. If its >100 days old they just hand it to you and let you leave, lol

That's pretty cool, actually. A good way for them to keep their stuff rotating.

GoodWill has a store here called Good Cents. Anything that doesn't get sold at the normal GWs goes there and gets sold at $3/lb, no matter what it is. I suppose anything left over after that goes to the dump. They open on Saturday mornings at 10. There are people in line starting at 8, waiting to get in. And when the doors open, it's a rush for the best of the worst junk. And let me tell you, these guys will horde entire baskets of stuff and chop your hands off if you look at it.

This one store called seconds city does this but every day the item goes down 1% in price.

So, I totally scored stuff free there. If its >100 days old they just hand it to you and let you leave, lol

That's pretty cool, actually. A good way for them to keep their stuff rotating.

GoodWill has a store here called Good Cents. Anything that doesn't get sold at the normal GWs goes there and gets sold at $3/lb, no matter what it is. I suppose anything left over after that goes to the dump. They open on Saturday mornings at 10. There are people in line starting at 8, waiting to get in. And when the doors open, it's a rush for the best of the worst junk. And let me tell you, these guys will horde entire baskets of stuff and chop your hands off if you look at it.

I want to go there.

All the thrift stores around here have, clothing and shoes. 95% of the stores are clothing, 3% shoes, 1.9905% appliances/toys/books/VHS/Cassettes/CDs/Electronics, .0095% Video Games/Stuff I want

I want to go there.

All the thrift stores around here have, clothing and shoes. 95% of the stores are clothing, 3% shoes, 1.9905% appliances/toys/books/VHS/Cassettes/CDs/Electronics, .0095% Video Games/Stuff I want

Trust me, it ain't all that. I think I ran across a tattered, beaten and bruised N64 controller with a limp stick. That's about the only game thing I've seen there. Due to the clientel that visit, I don't go there often.

I'm going to one today and i just wanted to know if anyone found anything good? :?

yea,

Went to one recently just for the hell of it.

Went straight to the counter and asked the older lady if she had any old video games, thinking surely she'd say no.

She says' "sure do honey, right there in that box to the left behind that leather sofa.

I then tear through the isle like a madman towards the sofa that seemed days to get to.

There was actually 3 boxes all lids folded closed sitting in the area she pointed to.

I tore them open with no remorse.

All that was in them was random household items and some damn Christmas ornaments.

So I yelled to the old lady, " Where the fuck are the games?, they aint over here!"

She says, "Oh sugar lips, check the other side of the sofa over there".

I then give her a look of disgust, and completely toss sofa to the side.

There it is..the box.

It said in bold letters on the front ,"games..sweet, sweet games"

I then open the box, and low and behold there was a mint sealed Stadium Events, and to the right of that was not one, but two copies of Air Raid....

Then, I woke the hell up :x

I've never found anything game related at an antique shop :(

Edited by Armonigann

I'm going to one today and i just wanted to know if anyone found anything good? :?

Yes.

Went to one recently just for the hell of it.

Went straight to the counter and asked the older lady if she had any old video games, thinking surely she'd saw no.

She says' "sure do honey, right there in that box to the left behind that leather sofa.

I then tear through the isle like a madman towards the sofa that seemed days to get to.

There was actually 3 boxes all lids folded closed sitting in the area she pointed to.

I tore them open with no remorse.

All that was in them was random household items and some damn Christmas ornaments.

So I yelled to the old lady, " Where the fuck are the games, they aint over here!"

She says, "Oh sugar lips, check the other side of the sofa over there".

I then give her a look of disgust, and completely toss sofa to the side.

There it is..the box.

It said in bold letters on the front ,"games..sweet, sweet games"

I then open the box, and low and behold there was a mint sealed Stadium Events, and to the right of that was not one, but two copies of Air Raid....

Then, I woke the hell up :x

I've never found anything game related at an antique shop :(

Nice dream, Sugar Lips. :D