IGNORED

Dirty Harry's Collection

Dirty Harry

Here is my small collection, that I started about 6 months ago.

Atari 2600

dscf1742j.jpg

2600 JR

dscf1744.jpg

Sega Master System

dscf1747g.th.jpg

Sega Genesis

dscf1745k.jpg

Sega CD

1000003w.jpg

Sega Saturn

dscf1766v.jpg

NES (original box not pictured)

dscf1753l.jpg

SNES with storage case (clear plastic top not pictured)

dscf1761m.jpg

It also has storage space for SNES games, they don't stand up that well because I don't have plastic dust covers

dscf1763a.jpg

It also is made to fit the NES too!

dscf1701b.jpg

N64

dscf1748.jpg

Playstation One

dscf1749.th.jpg

Very early SCPH-1001 model

dscf1751p.th.jpg

PS2 (original box not pictured)

dscf1752m.jpg

PS3 slim original box not pictured (I had an early 60 reverse compatible model but it yellow lighted)

dscf1786o.jpg

Xbox

dscf1754e.jpg

Intellivivsion

dscf1756r.jpg

Colecovision

dscf1757d.jpg

A few random hand helds

dscf1758.th.jpg

PSP

dscf1764.th.jpg

Microvision

dscf1765z.th.jpg

Coleco Telstar Pong (not working)

dscf1768le.jpg

My room (my game shelf has my Trailer Park Boys poster is blocked in lol)

dscf1787g.jpg

I am not sure if it would count but I also have an ancient windows 95 laptop that works perfect.

Edited by Dirty Harry
  • Like 3

Thanks for the comps! I really miss the Trailer Park Boys too, unfortunately I don't think there will be any more seasons ever, the entire set has been removed :(

Anyways I got a picture of that old laptop after and it still works perfect

1000004k.jpg

Also I might be able to get 2 older IMac 3G computers something like the first one pictured http://bindapple.com/history-of-imac/

buddy told me $50 for the both but I think I can talk him down to $40 for the two would that be worth it? I have no clue to what they are worth.

Edited by Dirty Harry

Is it sad that the part of this I envy most is the extention for the Sega CD model 2 that let the Sega Genesis model 1 fit it without the Genesis hanging off the end? I really need to find one of those randomly setting around or something. I remember dad throwing it out, and I remember thinking that had to be a bad idea, but I was young and excited.

I did randomly find the spacer for the 32x to fit the model 2 Genesis recently, so maybe there is hope.

GREAT job for 6 months. Just be careful, trust me you can over spend in a heart beat on this stuff. I know I have in the past, and this month. I'm over $300 this month already. BE CAREFUL!

Thanks. I have to be really careful now, I just spent over $1200 on college and books, and on top of that I have a car insurance bill too, looks like my gaming is halted for a while.

As for the Sega CD I fluked into getting with a random stop to good will over christmas. Would anyone happen to know where to download any Sega CD games and how to burn them? They are next to impossible to find in my area.

Nice collection for only 6 months. What are the "trailer park boys"? I have no clue what that means.

Ill forgive you because your in the States lol. Trailer park boys was a Canadian TV show produced in Nova Scotia. They have 7 seasons (55 episodes in total i believe), 3 movies, and two 1 hour specials. Here is one of my favourite scenes:

I also forgot about my Game Boys

dscf1733.jpg

Edited by Dirty Harry

Thanks. I have to be really careful now, I just spent over $1200 on college and books, and on top of that I have a car insurance bill too, looks like my gaming is halted for a while.

As for the Sega CD I fluked into getting with a random stop to good will over christmas. Would anyone happen to know where to download any Sega CD games and how to burn them? They are next to impossible to find in my area.

I would know but I wont link ;). Most people are just getting to the point were emulating classic games isn't a bad thing in their mind. Burning the game and playing it on the actual system seems to some how cross the line. What I will say is the information is really easy to find with Google, and the process is scray easy. I have burned a few to replace damaged disc in the past year because I wanted to play them, but I have since ordered new copies and/or repaired the old copies. I still find a lot of enjoyment having the real deal..

The good news is Sega CD games aren't hard to find online, and they are normally cheap. The disc are easy to repair, and the subject matter is vast. The hard part anymore is actually finding a working Sega CD.

I forgot this place was 100% cool with flash carts, and this is pretty much the same thing. As a matter of fact, there is a thread about this very thing here.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/130255-tips-on-burning-sega-cd/

I can't remember where I found the info I used, but there is alot out there for all kinds of different ways to do it.

Edited by HatefulGravey

Ok thanks. I have found a Commodore 128 keyboard, monitor, tape drive, disk drive, 128 keyboard cables and all the programs. Buddy said $50, I might be able to get him down to $40 for it all. I was wondering does this system play the old C64 games too? Also is this a good deal?

Ok thanks. I have found a Commodore 128 keyboard, monitor, tape drive, disk drive, 128 keyboard cables and all the programs. Buddy said $50, I might be able to get him down to $40 for it all. I was wondering does this system play the old C64 games too? Also is this a good deal?

You should be fine with games, also sounds like a good deal. Go for it.

• 2 weeks later...

Never got the Commodore after some guy beat me to it :roll: . I picked up a copy of Michael Jackson's Moon Walker, it will fit in nicely with my copy of Action 52.

1000011e.jpg

Also is anyone able to shed some light on the rarity of this cart? I have had it for a while and it is not on the 2600 rarity guide nor have I seen another one with a french and english label?

1000016e.jpg

Edited by Dirty Harry

• 5 weeks later...

I just finished trading this:

1000017a.jpg

for this:

1000018.jpg

1000019e.jpg

The atari was just doubles out of my collection, including the system. The odyssey is in mint shape, but the fella didn't have a power cable for it, he said earlier he used a 9 Vdc adaptor he had out of another system and it worked. I used a 9 Vdc to test it out too and everything worked. I read the odyssey 2 ac adaptor is 11.5 Vac (or is that just for the model with the de-attachable controllers?), do you think the 9 Vdc supply will hurt it?

Edited by Dirty Harry

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

cool, I have 2. I found out that my parts player works fine it is just a wire broken on the stylus in combination with a bad coaxial output port. You wouldn't happen to have any spare stylus' you want to sell?

Edited by Dirty Harry

cool, I have 2. I found out that my parts player works fine it is just a wire broken on the stylus in combination with a bad coaxial output port. You wouldn't happen to have any spare stylus' you want to sell?

Sorry, I just have the one that's in use. Hope ya find one!

• 4 months later...

Haven't updated in a while, I have picked up a pile of new systems and some non related game things.

Here is a vectrex I bought off the local classifieds

1000045ee.jpg

Game Gear I also bought off the local classifieds.

1000046jb.jpg

Came with a carrying case

1000047c.jpg

A Intelly II I bought off another collector broken, needs to be fixed (Bought it mostly for all the games he sold with it)

1000048f.jpg

Original Game Boy I picked up for free

1000049l.jpg

Colecovision expansion module I bought from the same fella that sold me the C64

1000051n.jpg

Picked up more of those Atari organizing shelves

1000043xq.jpg

Shelf I got at my part time job (they were going to throw it away), fits SMS games very well1000050rb.jpg

I also bought a Beta Player with a collection of movies, and a Laser disc/ cd video player (Previous owner said it was never used)

1000042xk.jpg

A surround sound system (on top of the ancient cd and cassette players) that I picked up for free on the side of the road, it had no speakers, only the woofer. I am after finding the proper speakers for it, and it works perfect.1000044g.jpg

Edited by Dirty Harry

Bought an Atari 5200 and a Sears Video Arcade ( sears version of intellivision) off another collector who was selling off some stuff

The 5200, the worst thing is someone left the protective plastic on the metal part and now its stuck to it

1000056w.jpg

A few 5200 boxes, Pole Position has the manual

1000053d.jpg

5200 games

1000060s.jpg

Sears Intellivision also came with the voice module, and clip on joy sticks for the controllers

1000054i.jpg

Some Intellivision games there is about 20 not pictured

1000058w.jpg

Here is a few Intellivision CIB games

1000052m.jpg

Does anyone know how accurate this site is, it lists Tower of Doom at 75%

http://www.rarityguide.com/intellivision_view.php?SortDirection=desc&SortField=5&recordsPerPage=20

Edited by Dirty Harry

Those Sears units are fantastic, one of my favourite versions of the INTV. I'm not sure what to make of the 75% rarity for Tower of Doom, but I will say of the 125 INTV games, it would fall in the 25-30 range, with River Raid in that same ballpark. There's a couple of other uncommon games in that lot as well. Good score!