IGNORED

Intellivision Printer

Rev

I am the guy that uploaded those pictures to the Facebook page. I can't believe there is actually one out there. I would kill for one of those! That is just so cool! I wonder if there are any others... You have a very rare find. I wish I had one...

Are you Brandon dodds on facebook always posting on the intellivision page?

What took you so long to come here. :D

I was thinking the same thing. Welcome! You'll find people you can actually talk to about the INTV here as opposed to folks just passing by at the Facebook page. :thumbsup: :)

The Intellivision Facebook page is nothing more than a Death and Birthday announcement page with the occasional plug for a game convention.

The Intellivision Facebook page is nothing more than a Death and Birthday announcement page with the occasional plug for a game convention.

Sure seems that way lately, doesn't it? I wonder if they're even working on any new Intellivision projects. I'd still love to see the reproduction cartridges someday, not to mention the new version of Lives! for the PC, both of which have been talked about for the longest time. They should at least fix their website, which has been half-broken since their last upgrade.

Yes, I am Brandon Dodds from facebook. :) Just don't send me any friend requests please. I just discovered this website, and I like it. I will try to be a part of as many parts of the Intellivision section as possible. I wish there would be more conversation on the facebook page, and I try to add some usually, but the page just seems slow and dead sadly. I'm glad there are people to talk to here. I'm curious what they're working on too. I would love to see what's in store for the future of Intellivision. I am a huge Intellivision fan, I have played every game,(whether on Nostalgia or on my console) I got a sealed Intellvision for Christmas last year, and I am only in 8th grade lol. I have about 60 games maybe. My goal for the future is to try and get every piece of Intellivision hardware and software, and that includes the Keyboard Component and it's games and printer, every game, every catalog, every prototype possible, and everything else. I love Intellivision.

• Like 1

And to NS7D, you have an amazing find, it is so rare, I have never seen another one anywhere, not on ebay, google, in the news, and the facebook page didn't even know if there were any in existance, and that is just so cool. If you're selling for a reasonable price, I might buy with the money I have left, lol or not.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

In going through 4+ boxes of various documents (data sheets, memos, letters, purchase agreements, etc.), I came across a find related to the printer my wife inherited - an instruction manual for the printer! There is mention anywhere in the manual who the manufacturer is (Alphacom). Interfacing with the following specific computers is included: TRS-80, Apple Card, Pet Interface, Atari 400 and 800, and Mattel Intellivision (keyboard unit).

Sprinter40InstructionManual.jpg

• Like 2

In going through 4+ boxes of various documents (data sheets, memos, letters, purchase agreements, etc.), I came across a find related to the printer my wife inherited - an instruction manual for the printer! There is mention anywhere in the manual who the manufacturer is (Alphacom). Interfacing with the following specific computers is included: TRS-80, Apple Card, Pet Interface, Atari 400 and 800, and Mattel Intellivision (keyboard unit).

Sprinter40InstructionManual.jpg

Very cool! We appreciate you sharing these finds! :)

• 9 years later...