IGNORED

Roller Controller - Good Games?

SlowCoder

I had some great times the last couple of nights breaking in my roller controller on Centipede and Slither. :) Definitely a component worth having in your arsenal!

I've heard the roller controller is supposed to work with most games on the CV. I tried playing a few games that use the standard joystick, and I found that when they work, they are generally somewhat sluggish. What non-RC games work well with the roller controller?

I never played it with the Roller Controller, but WarGames seems to be a logical choice.

I thought WarGames was one that requires the roller controller.

No, it is a hand controller game that uses almost every key on the keypad to switch between regions of the U.S. and your different defensive weapons. Spent a lot of hours playing this one.

I never played it with the Roller Controller, but WarGames seems to be a logical choice.

I thought WarGames was one that requires the roller controller.

No, it is a hand controller game that uses almost every key on the keypad to switch between regions of the U.S. and your different defensive weapons. Spent a lot of hours playing this one.

If I remember correctly, you can use the Roller Controller in War Games in two-player mode. I believe it was mentioned in the game's manual, but I'm not 100% sure...