IGNORED

Lynx Eye of the Beholder Listed In AA Marketplace Now!

chris_lynx1989

I think this release is totally out of order as you have clearly done it just to antagonize Eric De Lee and re-ignite your previous fued with him. However you still might want to consider the following:

1. How Much? As somebody who has worked in retail for nearly 18 years I can tell you that people like to know the price of things they are about to buy.

2. Picture - are we supposed to imagine what this looks like? You havn't even bothered to describe what kind of cart this comes on.

3. Packaging - Does it have a label? Does it have a proper Lynx style box like Eric's release? Collectors like myself would want to know this.

I for one will be waiting for the proper announced release.

Edited by The_Laird
  • Like 4

Oh for anyone stupid enough to be interested it seems you can have this loose PCB version for a bargain price of just £149.99!!!!

Chris Lynx/PSP509 will even lend you some lube if you ask nicely!!!

:thumbsdown:

Just . . .Wow. I could buy a Lynx system and a TON of games for it at that price. And boxed at that. Sheesh. :?

• Like 2

Eric has replied to my post in the marketplace thread and said the initial run will be 50, but after that there will be plenty to go round.

I'm going to stay on Eric's list and wait patiently and hopefully this will all be worth it for Eric and then he can move on and work on bringing us yet another great Lynx game.

• Like 2

All politics aside, I find secret or limited releases like this

from V61 very frustrating, because of the total lack of

information that they provide. No photos of the product,

no prices, very vague details. And in the past, Chris Lynx

has intentionally misrepresented several V61 products

for sale. Glad that this game is getting released through

whatever venues -- it is a very great game and definitely

deserves to be played. Here's a picture of the Lance cart.

post-860-129539457973_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I prefer K-Y Warming Gel myself! ;) Who's next?? :)

Better hurry,9 of 15 are already sold now.TONS of people with inquiring minds by email!

Hurry and cast your vote for an AWESOME EotB cart,clamshell case,and Docs release with save capability. :)

• Like 1

OK, I'll hurry!

Chris - where do I send you the money?

I'll PM you my address.I'll put the money towards EVEN MORE oil stock to make me richer! :)

LOL. Nice Quote hack....

Being a collector of unique items, it must really irk you that I have something you will never be able to obtain... Integrity....

• Like 5

I prefer K-Y Warming Gel myself! ;) Who's next?? :)

Better hurry,9 of 15 are already sold now.TONS of people with inquiring minds by email!

Hurry and cast your vote for an AWESOME EotB cart,clamshell case,and Docs release with save capability. :)

Sure thing Chris... Sure thing.

That's why Lance says you aren't even a part of this... nor were you asked to post this...

Keep flaming....

• Like 3

Better hurry,not one of them has sold.TONS of people handing my ass to me by email!

Hurry and cast your vote for an CHEAP EotB cart,crappy clamshell case,and Docs release with save capability. :)

Or you could buy Eric's release for less than half the price with a proper Lynx style box, cart label and manual :P

Edited by The_Laird
  • Like 2