IGNORED

Unboxing ny FIRST computer of this platform.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOSZ5qJdFGE

Thanks Desfeek!

Unboxing a new COMPUTER!

Snagged an incredible deal, I could not pass up this deal from Desfeek on Atariage. Great deal for a classic computer I did not have yet or ever experienced, I have seen several on here showing games on this computer that I have never experienced so I jumped at the chance to obtain this new (for me) platform. Just need some game carts now lol!

• Like 2

Great and fun video! You're going to have great fun with that CoCo. You can get games/programs on 3 types of media -- cassettes. floppies, and cartridges.

...you forgot Coco programming books and mags as a form of media to start enjoying the Coco right away :)

Hahaha, user videos are always fun! I should have gotten into making 'em a long time ago. Thanks for sharing.

That looks like fun. I've been hankering after a CoCo myself. A number of other Tandy products have fallen into my hands recently, but I'm still missing a CoCo. Have you looked into flash devices for the CoCo?

Not much YET but this site look of interest?

http://www.coco3.com/community/

That looks like fun. I've been hankering after a CoCo myself. A number of other Tandy products have fallen into my hands recently, but I'm still missing a CoCo. Have you looked into flash devices for the CoCo?

Not much YET but this site look of interest?

http://www.coco3.com/community/

The MicroSD interface from there or the SuperIDE from Cloud9 would do the job.

I favor the MicroSD myself.

Yeah, I have three and really only need one :D Only four games though, and horrible ones at that. We need to grab some cartridge lots and do some tradin'

Hey if I could plug the fact that I'm selling a Coco 64k and a Coco 2 in the marketplace at the moment, thus far lots of interest, but no one wants to pay the shipping so they are still available.

Thanks!

AX

• Like 1

Don't forget the Dragon 32 and Dragon 64 machines! Welsh computers based on the coco. Most dragon software should also work on the coco.

Actually, most CoCo software works on the Dragon, but a lot of Dragon software does not work on the CoCo.

Programmers in Europe didn't use the ROM calls to read the keyboard and read it themselves to save some clock cycles. That would be ok normally but the Dragon has a different keyboard layout than the CoCo. A lot of the software has been patched to work on the CoCo but not all of it.