IGNORED

Austin's Blog - Trying to stay away from games.. (trying is the key word here)

RSS Bot

The last couple of months I have been organizing a "night" at a local bar, trying to promote local djs as well as let myself be heard. It's the first time I've tried organizing something at a real location outside of a house party. Fortunately the help of management has eased the process and taken a lot of the work off my shoulders, but still it has been an educational experience. Anyways, the party is set for tonight and despite it being on a Sunday (one of the only days I am free from work), we are aiming for this to eventually be a weekly thing. Hopefully it goes over well-enough tomorrow (according to the Facebook event page, the reception seems good so far).

Anyways, this is the first time in nearly a year that I will have played out, so I'm really trying to keep focused. I spent three or four hours practicing today, I burned and printed the labels for a few promo discs (only six or seven.. ran out of printable CDs, d'oh), and I've done a little...

http://www.atariage.com/forums/blog/344/entry-7808-trying-to-stay-away-from-games-trying-is-the-key-word-here/